UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Syllabus in English Hindi 2019 – ARO / RO Exam Pattern: Guys, the vacancy for the Samiksha adhikaari is now out and as expected many candidates had applied for the post.
UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Syllabus Download
We like you to put the light on the reference of the syllabus of the Samiksha Adhikaari or Reviewing Officer (RO /ARO). Candidates can apply through online mode only for this they need to go to the official website of the department. Till now many candidates had applied for the post and we can see that lakhs and lakhs of candidates had appled for the post and there are still days to apply for it. The dates for the exam will be uploaded soon on the website.
- Application Opening Date : To be updated
- Last Date for Submitting Examination Fee: To be announced
- Last date for online application submission: To be announced
- Exam Date: To be announced
Samiksha Adhikari Age Limit & Fee Details
Age Limit: All the candidates those who are applying should not be more than 40 years in age and less than 22 years.
Application Fee: The fee criteria is different for different candidates as belonging to their categories:
- General Candidates: Rs. 125
- OBC Candidates: Rs. 65
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 25
There are certain qualities which a candidates must posses to get the job. They are:
- He must have a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or Institute.
- It is compulsory to have a O” Level Certificate with DOEACC Society
- Every applying candidates must have speed in Hindi Typing with 25 WPM.
- The Knowledge of English Typing also.
Samiksha Adhikari Eligibility /Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for the recruitment of candidates on the post of Reviewing officer is simply the same as other. The selection is divided in 2 steps
- Written Examination: The candidates at first need to go through the written examination as this is necessary to do. So, that candidates can be easily short listed.
- Interview: After the candidates are short listed. They are asked to come for the interview. This is the final step and those who are selected will then given appointment letter.
Salary of Samiksha Adhikari | UPPSC ARO / RO Pay Scale
The salary decided for both the post are given below:
- The salary for the Post of Reviewing Officer (RO) is: Rs.9,300 -34,800 + Grade Pay Rs.4800.
- The salary for the Post of Assisting Reviewing Officer (ARO) is: Rs.9,300 -34,800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200.
Samiksha Adhikari Exam Pattern
The written examination of Samiksha Adhikari will be divided in two parts
- Preliminary Exam,
- Main Exam
- The preliminary exam will be divided in 2 exam one is General Studies and other is Hindi.
- The first exam general studies will be of 2 hours and it will have 160 questions.
- The second exam is of Hindi which will have 40 questions and its duration is 1 hours.
- There will be negative marking in the exam of 0.33 marks for every wrong answer.
- The exam is divided in three parts. (i.e. General Studies, General Hindi, Drafting and Hindi Essay)
- The total question in the main exam is 120 question in general Studies.
- The total marks for general Hindi essay is 120 marks.
Samiksha Adhikari Exam Syllabus
We are here providing you the complete syllabus for both the exam that is Preliminary and Mains Exam. Check the syllabus for both the exam in the article below
The preliminary exam is divided in two parts: General Studies and General Hindi.
This exam includes all the various field like Science, Maths, Reasoning, Polity and various topics. All the topics have certain question on the topic which candidates need to answer carefully as there are negative marking in the questions too.
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity, Economy &
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
- Population, Ecology and Urbanisation (in Indian Context)
- World Geography and Geography and Natural Resources of India
- Current National and International Important Events
- General Intelligence
- Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions
- Opposites Sentence and
- Correction in framing
- One word for several
- words Same usage and same
- nature words A Noun as Defined by
- an adjective & an adjectives
- Synonymous words
RO/ARO Main Exam Syllabus 2019
- Part-1 (Conventional)
- Heading of Given Passage, Precis and explanation of the under lined parts
- Precis in Tabular Form of any given Govt. Letter
- Official / Demi official letter
- Office Memo/Memo/Circular
- Communique/Annotation & Reports/Reminder
Definition Vocabulary (Administrative and Commercial)
- English to Hindi
- Hindi to English
- Idioms and Phrases
Part-2 General Vocabulary (Objective Type)
- Sentence and Correction in framing
- One word for several words
- Same usage and same nature words
- A Noun as Defined by an adjective
RO/ ARO Syllabus For Hindi Essay
- Literature and Cultures
- Social Field
- Political Field
- Science, Ecology and Technology
- Economical Field
- Agriculture and Commerce
- National and International Events
- Natural Calamities – Earth Stumbling, Cyclone, Earthquake, Flood, Drought etc.
- National department Plans
Steps To Apply For The Samiksha Adhikari Post
To apply for the post you need to follow the various step given below
- Go to the official website of the department.
- Search for the link of applying online.
- When you find the link click on it and fill the necessary details.
- After finishing the procedure do not forget to save the copy of registration.
Hope that the information Shared here About UPPSC ARO / RO Salary & Syllabus is useful for you. If you have any queries related to the article then comment in the comment box below on Our Website www.edudad.in.