TNPSC Salary, Payslip, Pay Scale 2019-20 After 7th Pay Commission: Guys, we are here with you providing you with the information related to the Salary information of the VAO. VAO stands for the Village Administrative Officer it is a government job and the those who are searching for the government job, For them this is the great opportunity to grab a job like this as it comes with a good salary and lots of various perks, allowances and incentives. The information provided here is for the TNPSC popularly known as Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. This department is responsible for conducting the various exam and the recruitment of candidates into the state’s public service. As the selection of VAO is to be done by the selection procedure on which various exam are conducted to scrutinized the candidates.
TNPSC Salary for Group 1 Group 2 Group 3 Group 4
At starting many unemployed candidates search for the government as it come with lots of perks. We are here providing you the information of the VAO officer and the many other posts related to it. Check the article below for those jobs.
There are many post in the department of TNPSC and they are getting vacant every year as very few are candidates who are applying and getting scrutinized. We are here providing you the information about the salary of a Village Administrative Officer and the many other Group 4 post. You can check all these information in the article below.
|TNPSC Salaries Structure for VAP JA Steno|
|Post Name||Basic Pay||Grade Pay|
|Village Administrative Officer||Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200||Rs. 2400|
|Junior Assistant (Security & Non Security)||Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200||Rs. 2400|
|Bill Collector Grade 1||Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200||Rs. 2400|
|Field Surveyor||Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200||Rs. 2400|
|Draftsman||Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200||Rs. 2400|
|Typist||Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200||Rs. 2400|
|Steno- Typist (Grade-III)||Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200||Rs. 2400|
Also Download The Offline PDF File for TNPSC Salaries Details from Here : Download Now
So, as you can see that there are various post in the department and the salary range for each of them is same but the amount is different this happen mainly because of the incentives they receive.
Deduction to be made in Salary
Before you tell about the various incentives a candidates get after the appointment, we like to share you the information of the various deduction which are made. There are many deduction in the salary which are for the long term benefit. Check the deduction below:
- Contributory Pension Scheme: This is the money you receive after the retirement along with PF. It is 10% of the basic salary.
- Provident Fund: There are many provident fund like GPF and EPF which are deducted from the salary every year and is returned to you at the time of your retirement
- Family Benefit Fund: The family is also benefit in the government job as there is a reserve fund which is deducted so whenever they are having an emergency. The person can use this money.
- New Health Insurance: Every month Rs. 180 is deducted from your salary in the name of health insurance. This is the main benefit as whenever the person is facing a medical crisis this money can be used.
Incentives and Allowances for TNPSC Group 1 2 3 4
The list of incentives which a person receives while working in TNPSC is very long but we are providing you the basic knowledge of it. Some of the incentives are very common :
- Employee Provident Fund (EPF): This fund is not included in the salary it is a amount which a employee receives once he gets retired from the job.
- City Allowances: Person who is working away from home and is settle in a new city for the job then they receive this allowance. For eg: A city like Chennai it is Rs. 360.
- Medical Facility: The employees are provided medical facilities which means whatever the cost of medical treatment is it will be reimbursed later.
- Convenience Facility: Whenever the officers or the personals are travelling their incentives are reimbursed later.
- Dearness Allowances: The monthly deduction of the Dearness Allowances is 5% of the basic salary pay and it is revised in every 6 months.
- House Rent Allowances: It depends on where the person is living and it is decided on its basis. The basic deduction is mainly 6%.
How To download TNPSC Salary Slip Online
Salary slip is one of the most important document for any government employees as through it they can know shows you various details about the various deduction and addition made. You can download the Pay skip by following the steps given below:
- Visit the TNPSC official website to register yourself.
- Enter employee code which you will receive from authority.
- You must have got the password at the time of your registration enter it and press submit.
- When you are logged n search for the Employee Self Service.
- After then you will see a tag of Pay Information.
- Press the salary statement tag on it.
- You salary statement is present their and you can now download it for the future reference.
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you. If you find this information useful than share it on the social media profile. And for further queries comment in the comment box.