SSC CGL Salary, Pay Scale, Pay Slip Per Month 2019-20: Guys, SSC is an government organization of Indian Government. This institute is responsible for conducting the various online and offline exam for the various department and ministries which falls under it. Every year SSC issues recruitment notification for the various exams and lacs of student apply across the country. Some of the known exam of SSC is CGL, CHSL, Steno and many other. But only few are able to successfully crack the exam.
SSC CGL Salary Sturture, Pay Scale, Pay Slip Per Month 2019-20
We are today here providing you the information related to the candidates those who apply and working for SSC and the post related to it SSC CGL. CGL stands for Combined Graduate Level. This exam is given when the person graduate. CGL is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments and organisations of the Government of India for various Group B and C.
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria & Exam Pattern
SSC CGL is an exam for the post of Group B & C. Everyone those who are preparing for the job they need to prepare well. We are here providing you the eligibility criteria and the exam pattern.
Check the eligibility of the SSC candidates in the description below:
To apply for the post a candidates must be a citizen of India. Other things for nationality is mentioned below:
- He must be a citizen of India.
- He must be a subject of Nepal/ Bhutan.
- If he be a Tibetan refugee before the time of 1962 and settle down here. He can also apply.
- A person who is Indian and from Burma, Pakistan, Uganda, Kenya, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Ethiopia, Zaire and Vietnam and settle down here can also apply.
- Candidates should be Graduated or appearing or waiting for the result of his graduation. If you are appearing for the post of Audit Officer or Account Officer then he need to have Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business.
- For the post of Statistical Officer you should have at least 60% marks In Maths or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics
As there are different post in the department so the age limit is very different. So we are below providing you the table where you can know the age limit of various post.
SSC CGL Age Limit for All Posts
|CSS, Intelligence Bureau||Min. 20 & Max. 30||Assistant Section Officer|
|Directorate Of Enforcement||Maximum 30 Years||Assistant Enforcement Officer|
|NIA, CBI||Min. 20 & Max. 30||Sub Inspector|
|Narcotics||Min. 18 & Max. 25||Sub Inspector|
|CBEC||Min. 20 Years & Max. 27 Years||Tax Assistant|
|Other Departments||18 to 27 Years||All Other Post|
The physical qualification for the SSC is different for both male and female. Check the Description below:
- The height of male candidates should be 157.5 cm and their chest should be 81 cm with the expansion of 5 cm. The candidates belonging to the Garhwali, Assamese, Gorkhas and the Scheduled Tribes are given relaxation of 5 cm.
- The male candidates need to cover 1600 metres in 15 min on foot and 8 kms in 30 minutes while bicylcling.
- The height of female candidates should be 152 and the relaxation of 2.5 cm. Their weight should be 48 kgs The candidates belonging to the Garhwali, Assamese, Gorkhas and the Scheduled Tribes are given relaxation of 2 kg.
- Every female candidates need to cover 1000 metres in 15 min on foot and 3 kms in 25 minutes while bicycling
How to apply for the SSC CGL Registration
For the registration you need to keep in touch with the official webportal or with us. We will inform you about the every new information related to SSC. Follow the steps given below for the registration:
- At first you need to go to the official website and register yourself by entering your e-mail ID, phone number and password.
- You will be given a registration number through E-mail.
- Now use this registration number and the password to log in.
- After registering yourself fill the application form with all your personal details and upload the photograph and the signature as mentioned in JPEG format.
- After filling the form submit the application fee which is given their.
- The fees can only be submitted online and the amount of fee is Rs. 100 for unreserved male candidates and free for female and reserved candidates.
SSC CGL Salary and Grade Pay 2019-20
The post available in the SSC CGL is of Group B and C and the salary and grade pay is different at these levels. We are here providing you the table below:
|SSC CSGL Grade Pay, Pay Scale, Total Salaries Details|
|Group||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Group B||Rs 9300-34800||4800|
|Group B||Rs 9300-34800||4600|
|Group B||Rs 9300-34800||4200|
|Group C||Rs 9300-34800||4600|
|Group C||Rs 9300-34800||4200|
|Group C||Rs 5200-20200||2800|
|Group C||Rs 5200-20200||2400|
Offline PDF for SSC CGL Salaries Details with Grade Pay : Download Now
As you can see there are two groups and each groups many post are their and it is also divided in many levels like Senior, Junior, Assistant and many other. So, the salry is divided according to that.
SSC CGL Incentives and Allowances
We are here providing you the information related to the Incentives and the allowances which are enjoyed by the candidates. Each and every incentives and allowances are mentioned below:
House Rent Allowances
The house Rent Allowances is based on the type of city you are living or working. The cities are divided in X,Y, Z and it ranges between 8 to 24 % of the salary. Check the notification for details information.
This allowances are given to the candidates for travelling to different cities for the government job. It ranges from Rs. 1800 to 2400.
This allowances is available for the whole family if they are having treatment, the whole expenses are reimbursed by the Indian Government.
This is the main feature of Government job that they come with the security of job either there is inflation or deflation.
Hope you like the article and the information shared here. If there any query which you want to ask you can ask here in the comment box. And do share this information.