SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit, Qualification: Guys, today we are here providing you the eligibility criteria regarding to the SSC CGL. We all know that SSC is an government organisation of Indian Government. This institute is responsible for conducting the various online and offline exam for the various department and ministries which falls under it. Every year SSC issues recruitment notification for the various exams and lakhs of student apply across the country. Today, we are here providing you the syllabus for the exam of CGL one of the most asked exam of the country. One who applied for the exam he must know the syllabus of the exam. Check the syllabus of the exam in the article given below.
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
Anyone who is applying for the exam, they must know the eligibility criteria of the job. CGL provides job in the various field. There are various department in this organisation and every job require certain different specification but most of them are same. We are here providing you the qualification of the different group in the article below.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 32 years and not more than that.
- The age limit can vary according to each post.
- The age is undertaken according to the 10th /12th certificates.
Note: There is the relaxation for the age for different age;
- For SC and ST candidates is upto maximum 5 years.
- For OBC candidates the relaxation is upto 3 years.
- If a candidates is from Defence Service Personal the relaxation is 5 years.
- If a candidate is a Commissioned officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years 5 Military Service and have been released their relaxation is 5 years.
- If a candidates is Blind, Deaf- mute and Orthopedically handicapped for them relaxation is 10 years.
Education Qualification for SSC CGL
Statistical Investigator Grade II
For this post a person need to have a bachelor degree from recognised University with at least 60% of marks in Maths at the school level.
Assistant Audit Officer
Any bachelor degree from any recognised University. Certificate from the Cost & Management Accountant/ Chartered Accountant/ Company Secretary/ Masters in Commerce/ Business studies/Business Administration (Finance)/ Business Economics.
Bachelor degree in any of the disciple and the candidates must have studied either Economics or Statistics or Mathematics ad a compulsory & Elective subject.
Assistant Section Officer (CSS)
Bachelor Degree and Also a certificate in computer education.
Physical eligibility for SSC CGL
To get the job a person must be physically fit and he must have a match to the certain physical standard as set by the department. Check the table below for the Physical Eligibility as per the post:
Physical Standard for the Inspector (Central Excise/Examiner/ Preventive Officer)
152 cm (Relaxed 2.5 cm)
No weight Limit
Weight should be at least 48 kgs (2 kg relaxed for Garhwali, Assamese, Gorkhas and ST)
A candidates should cover 1600 m in 15 minutes
A candidates should cover 1000 m in 15 minutes
A candidates need to take a walk 8 km in 30 minutes
A candidates need to take a walk 3 km in 25 minutes
Physical Standard for Sub-Inspector (CBI)
165 cm. (Relaxed 5cm for hill and tribal candidates)
A minimum of 76cms with expansion
Eye Sight (With or without glasses)
Distant Vision: 6/6 in one and 6/9 in other eye.
Near Vision: 0.6 in one eye and 0.8 in other.
To apply a person should know about the rules regarding to the nationality if he is not from India:
- A person should be a citizen of India.
- A person who is from Nepal Bhutan can also apply.
- A person who s a Tibetan refugee who settled in India before 1st January, 1962 can also apply.
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries and have intension of settling completely in India can also apply.
Hope that you like the information shared here if you have any queries relating to the article than please comment in the comment box.