SBI PO Clerk Salary, Pay Slip, Pay Scale 2019-20 for All Posts: Guys, most of the students who have commerce as their main stream dreams to work in the banking sector. As, this I the job as per their experience they are well trained in the financial activities. They understand how the things are done. We are today here providing you the information related to the SBI Bank. This is one of the oldest and the largest bank of India. Whenever RBI is absent to perform any task. SBI plays an important role here by acting on behalf of RBI. This bank is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. It’s headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The first branch of this bank was started in Calcutta, under the name of Imperial Bank Of India in the year 1806.
SBI PO Salary In Hand | SBI Clerk Salary Per Month 2019-20
We are here today providing you the information related to the SBI PO and clerk Salary and incentives, Pay Slip and many more. The one who serves in the banks knows that it is the most wonderful job. If you are planning to apply for any of the job then you are at right place. Here you will get the complete guide to apply for the job and the various perks of job in banking sector.
SBI PO Salary Per Month and Incentives
As the job in the banking sector is the coolest job but it also comes with too much of responsibilities which is compensated by providing good salary. In the article below we are providing you the information about the cash in hand salary and the gross salary which incentives are included in the salary and which is excluded. The minimum annual package which is provided by the bank is 8.20 lakh and maximum is 13.08 lakhs. Below in the table you will get the details description of the allowances included in the salary of a Probationary Officer.
|SBI Probationary Officer Salary with Incentives|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 27,620|
|D.A.||Currently D.A. is given of the 46.9% of basic pay.|
|CCA||It’s rate is 3 to 4% of basic salary|
|HRA||Min. Rs. 8000 and Max. Rs.29500|
|Medical Allowance||100% for the employees and 75 % of family members medical expenses are reimbursed|
|Travelling Allowances||Reimbursement of AC-2 tier fare is provided but for official travels|
SBI PO Salary Cash In hand
The general salary of Probationary Officers in SBI starts from 42000 to 44,000 after all deductions are made. There are various small incentives also. Check the articles below for that:
- Just like there is petty cash in office, SBI provides the cash for the daily expenses like Entertainment, Tea, coffee, Cleaning and Newspaper allowance total amounted to Rs. 4000.
- If the employee is taking any type of oan he os provided concessed rate of interest on House, Car, Personnel.
- Facility of Leave fare Concession in also provided.
- The official leaves of a person at PO post are 33 days of benefits leave and 12 days of easygoing leave every year alongside sick leave and maternity take off. These leaves should be surrenders within two years.
SBI Clerk Salary Structure 2019-20 After Increment
Beside the Probationary officer another major component of Banking sector is the job of Clerk. SBI has most number of branches than many other banks and as a result they recruit large number of clerks. The job of the clerk is one of the most sought –after entry level jobs. They are also known as Junior Associates, who works as Single Window Operator. Their main purpose is to provide smoothness to the day to day activities in the bank. The salary of the clerk can fluctuate according to the area they are employed .In metro cities they are getting 25000 including allowances. Their pay scale ranges between 11,765 to 31450. They get annual increment of Rs. 655. The salary of a clerk keeps on increasing after few years .Check the table below to know about increment and increased salary.
|State Bank of India Clerk Salary & Incentive|
|Starting of job||Rs. 655||Rs. 11,765|
|3 years||Rs. 815||Rs. 16,150|
|5 years||Rs. 810||Rs. 21,020|
|7 years||Rs. 980||Rs. 28,810|
|Next Year||Rs. 1000||Rs. 31,450|
Download offline Copy of State Bank PO and Clerk Salary PDF File : Download Now
Eligibility Criteria for Clerk
The eligibility criteria for the candidates are mentioned below:
- Candidates need to have a Graduation degree from any of the recognized university of the country.
- Student appearing in the final year can also apply.
- The minimum age decided for the job is 20 years and maximum is 28 years. The age should be attain by the time 1st April 2019.
- The relaxation in the age is also given to the chosen categories. Those who are belonging to the SC and ST Categories for them relaxation is 5 years. For the other backward classes the relaxation is 3 years. For PWD and EWS classes it is 10 years.
The selection procedure is divided in various steps. Check the procedure in the description:
- Preliminary Exam: This is the one hour test consist only MCQ Questions. The exam is divided in 3 sections English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning. There will be 100 question each question carries 1 marks and negative marking is also there.
- Main Exam: After the prelims exam, candidates those who cleared the exam they will be allowed to give the main exam. This exam will have 190 questions of 200 marks. For every wrong answer ¼ marks will be cut.
The application fee is the sum amounted for every candidates need to pay as a examination fee. We like to inform you that the fee can only be submitted online through internet banking, ATM/ Debit and Credit Card. The relaxation in the fees is given below
- For the candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ PWD the examination fees is Rs. 125.
- For all the rest categories the fees is Rs. 750.
- Once the fees is submitted, it is not refunded.
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you. If you find this information useful than share it on the social media profile. And for further queries comment in the comment box.