SBI PO, Clerk Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit, Qualification: Guys, today we are providing you the information related to the eligibility criteria required by the candidates for applying any of the post in SBI. There are mainly two post which are available in State Bank of India which is of PO and Clerk. Today you will receive the information regarding to that. We all know that SBI is a government bank and the second most important bank of India after RBI. It handles the important issues relating to finance on behalf of RBI. To join this recognized institution every year many candidates apply for its exam and many failed due to lack of knowledge. We are here providing you the information relating to the post. Check the criteria for the exam in the article given below.
SBI Eligibility Criteria for PO Clerk
We are here providing you the qualification of the different group in the article below. There are certain things which you must know before you apply for the exam. There are various job in the department and every job require certain different specification but most of them are same.
Education Qualification for SBI PO Clerk
A candidates need to have a certain qualification required for the jobs at various post. Check the education qualification in the points below:
- Candidate must have a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- If a candidates is in the Final Year or final semester of his Graduation. He can also apply for the post.
- If a candidate is called for an interview he need to produce a proof of having passed their graduation on or before August 31, 2019
- Candidates who have Integrated Dual Degree certificate must make sure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before August 31, 2019
To apply a person should know about the rules regarding to the nationality if he is not from India:
- A person should be a citizen of India.
- A person who is from Nepal Bhutan can also apply.
- A person who s a Tibetan refugee who settled in India before 1st January, 1962 can also apply.
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries and have intention of settling completely in India can also apply.
No. Of Attempts
There are number of attempts set for each candidates according to the category. The attempts are given below:
- General: 4 Attempts
- General (PWD): 7 Attempts
- OBC: 7 Attempts
- OBC PWD: 7 Attempts
- SC/SC (PWD) ST/ST (PWD): No restriction.
Age Limit for SBI Probationary Officer Clerk
There is certain age Limit on the job, the minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years. There is a certain relaxation is also given to the candidates those relaxation is explained below in the table:
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Person With Dissability (PwD)||PwD (SC/ST): 15 Years, PwD (OBC): 13 Years, PwD (General): 10 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs), Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have worked for not less than 5 years in military and have left on conclusion of project||5 Years|
SBI PO Clerk Eligibility For PwD Candidates
Orthopedic Handicapped: Candidates with this ability or have loco-motor disability and cerebral palsy with loco-motor impairment of minimum 40%.
Visually Impaired: Person who suffers from any of the given list are eligible to apply:
- Total absence of sight
- Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 (Snellen)
- Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of 20 degrees
Hearing Impaired: Candidates with any of the following disability can apply:
- The candidates who do not understand sounds at all even with amplified speech.
- Hearing impairment means loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies.
Exam Pattern for SBI PO Clerk
- Like every other exam it will be divided in three phases. Preliminary, Mains and Interview..
- The Preliminary exam will cover General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning.
- The main exam will be subjective and it will have subjects like Economic and Social Issues, English Language, Finance and Management/ Economics/ Statistics.
- Once the candidates clears both the phases of the exam they need to cover for the Interview which will be of 50 marks.
- The final merit list will be made on the basis of the marks attain in the Phase II and Interview.
- There will be negative marking in the exam and for every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- The preliminary exam will be Objective and the mains Exam will be Subjective.
- The whole examination will be of 550 marks and from it Pre exam will be of 200 marks and Main exam will be of 300 marks while the interview is of 50 Marks.
- The pre exam is of 2 hours long and Main exam will be 1 and half hour.
- The exam will be bilingual (Hindi/ English).
Hope that you like the information shared here if you have any queries relating to the article than please comment in the comment box.