RBI Grade B Salary 2019-20 of Officer Assistant Governor Attendant: Guys, Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) popularly known as the Central Bank of India is the apex financial institution of the country. Every financial transaction of the every bank is noted and mentioned in the record of RBI. Whenever the new bank is opened they need to submit the security to RBI. The main responsibility of RBI is to regulate the issue of Bank notes and keeping of reserves with a view to securing monetary stability in India and to have a modern monetary policy framework to meet the challenge of an increasingly complex economy.
RBI Grade B Salary Structure Per Month 2019-20
We like to inform you that soon the RBI is opening the bumper job opening and most of them are of Officer Assistant and Governor Attendant. For all those people those who are planning to apply for the job we are providing with the various details regarding to the job like the eligibility criteria, salary which they will get in one month, various allowances and the incentives which they will be enjoying. Check the article below for the information.
RBI Office Assistant Salary Slip 2019-20
The post of Office Assistant comes under the Grade B Level and as an Office Assistant you got so much responsibilities to perform. You need to be prepared for every task you were asked to do by your superiors. From keeping all the files in an organized way to opening the office. There are many other work such as Passing official documents and to record them in the chronological order.
The office Assistant get the regular monthly salary of Rs. 10940/- but after some time and gaining experience you get the increment also. The increment in the salary is given below:
Below is the salary chart of the Office Assistant. Check it
|RBI Salary Slip, Payslip, Pay Scale Per Month for Grade B Employees|
|Basic Pay||Rs 35,150/-|
|Pay Scale||35150 – 1750(9)– 50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-624000|
|Grade Pay||Grade Pay is not applicable|
|NET Salary Including All Allowances||Rs 67,933/-|
RBI Allowances of Grade B
- After 4 months: The increment in the salary is 380 and the salary would be Rs.12460.
- Again after 3 month: The increment in the salary is 440 and the salary would be Rs.13780
- Again after 3 month: The increment in the salary is 520 and the salary would be Rs.15340
- After One Year: The increment in the salary is 380 and the salary would be Rs.16720
- After 1 and half year: The increment in the salary is 1180 and the salary would be Rs.23700
RBI Office Attendant Allowances
Now you are aware about the salary of the Office Assistant and Governor Attendant. You get the idea, now you must know about the various incentives and the allowances too. Check the incentives in the article below:
- Sodexo Coupons: Employees get the Sodexo Coupons worth Rs. 2000/- to spend on Food and Groceries.
- Special Compensatory Allowance: This allowance is given to the persons those who are residing in some of the places where there is difficulty like in hilly region or any other remote areas. This allowance range between Rs. 300 to Rs. 7000 according to the place and the position in the company.
- City Compensatory Allowance: Persons those who are living in the high metro cities these allowances are given to them. So, that they can compensate against the higher cost of living.
- House Rent Allowances: These allowances are given to the employer so that they can meet up the cost of rent while they are working.
- Dearness Allowance: A. is a cost of living adjustment allowance paid to Government employees, Public sector employees (PSE) and pensioners in India.
- Medical Allowances: Employees get medical allowance up to Rs. 4000.
- Education Allowances: The selected Grade B Officers avail 4000/- education allowance every month.
These are the various allowance which are given to the employees there are certain allowances like Grade Pay, Family Allowances, Fuel Allowances, Maid Allowances, Spectacle allowance and Mobile Allowance and various other allowances along with the 2/3 BHK Flat which are mentioned in the notification.
Hope that you like the information shared here if you have any queries relating to the article than please comment in the comment box.