PSPCL Pay slip, Salary, Pay Scale 2019-20 – Punjab State Power Corporation: Who doesn’t like a well settle government job. It have everything good salary, Job Protection, various types of incentives and allowances. Every corner of the country every every state and every union territory has its own department and ministries where various people work. Today, we are here providing you the information related to the salary of the PSPCL popularly known as Punjab State Power Corporation Limited. It is the power supplying Organisation or Electricity provider all over the state. This corporation was started in the year 2010 whose man aim is to operate and maintain the state’s own power generating projects and distribution system. Earlier this job was done by PSEB. If you are the one who is thinking to apply in the PSPCL for any job then you must know about the salary structure and the various incentives and allowances. Check the article below for these information.
PSPCL Pay slip, Salary, Pay Scale of JE AO UDC LDC
Various jobs get vacant in the corporation every year and the department conduct the exam every year in which huge amount of candidates apply. Once the candidates clear the exam they need to prepare and appear for the interview. Once they cleared the interview they are appointed for the job.
|Post Name||Basic Salary|
|Accounts Officer||Rs. 16,650 to Rs. 39,100|
|Assistant Manager/HR||Rs. 16,650 to Rs. 39,100|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 10,900 to Rs. 34,800|
|Asst. Architect||Rs. 10,900 to Rs. 34,800|
|Revenue Accountant||Rs. 10,900 to Rs. 34,800|
|UDC/ Accountant||Rs. 6,400 to Rs. 20,200|
|LDC/ Cashier||Rs. 6,400 to Rs. 20,200|
|Jr. Engineer||Rs. 10,900 to Rs. 34,800|
|Aux. Plant Attendant/ Asst. Junior Specialist||Rs. 10,900 to Rs. 34,800|
|Junior Engineer||Rs. 10,900 to Rs. 34,800|
|Jr Engineer/ Sub Station||Rs. 10,900 to Rs. 34,800|
|Electrician||Rs. 6,400 to Rs.20,200|
|Technician Grade II (Instrumentation)||Rs. 6,400 to Rs.20,200|
|Technician Grade I (Instrumentation)||Rs. 6,400 to Rs.20,200|
|Technician Grade II (Mechanical)||Rs. 6,400 to Rs.20,200|
|Technician Grade I (Mechanical)||Rs. 6,400 to Rs.20,200|
|Junior Plant Attendant||Rs. 6,400 to Rs.20,200|
|Sub Station Attendant||Rs. 6,400 to Rs.20,200|
|Law Officer||Rs. 10,900 to Rs. 34,800|
|Internal Auditor||Rs. 10,900 to Rs. 34,800|
Offline PDF File of All Posts Salary : Download
Incentives and Allowances of PSPCL
- Medical Facility: The employees are provided medical facilities which means whatever the cost of medical treatment is it will be reimbursed later.
- House Rent Allowances: It depends on where the person is living and it is decided on its basis.
- Provident Fund: These are actually the deduction which is made from the salary but this you get after your retirement. There are of two types GPF and EPF which are deducted from the salary every year and is returned to you at the time of your retirement.
- Subsidized bills: The one who works in this sector gets the subsidy or the benefit and they get the discounted bills.
- Convenience Facility: Whenever the personals are travelling their expenses are reimbursed by the company.
Download PSPCL Pay Slip Online
- First of all, you have to ask your office Clerk for updating/linking your Aadhaar Number & Mobile No in the system.
- Thereafter, send an SMS (Text Message) START on 08860622020. Then a welcome message will receive on your mobile number.
- Now go back to the official website and get registered on the web portal.
- You need to take note of the Employee ID and the password.
- Once you get in the system Check the detailed information about the various deduction and addition of your salary.
Procedure To Apply For The JOB
The employees in the PSPCL is appointed through conducting exam and the candidates those hwo want to apply need to follow the steps given below in the article
- First visit to the official website of the department.
- Search for the notification in the headings
- Now, Search for the link where you can go to the application tab.
- When you finish reading the instruction from the notification. Carefully fill all the asked information.
- Once you fill the form you are registered now you need to submit the fees. The fees can only be submitted online.
- After submitting the fees take the printout of the registration form for the future reference.
- Wait for the admit card and prepare for the exams.
So, if you think that our Article on PSPCL Salary Details is useful for you then Don’t Forget to Share This Article on Social Media Websites within Few Seconds. Also you can Post your Precious Comments and Queries in our Below Comment Section.