PSPCL Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit & Education Qualification: Guys, today we are here providing you the eligibility criteria of the various post which are vacant in the PSPCL department and for which the recruitment notification is released time to time. There are number post vacant and every post requires different qualification and criteria. The PSPCL is also known as Punjab State Power Corporation Limited. This department is responsible for providing power to the entire state. This organization was formed in the year 2010 and whose main aim was to operate and maintain of State’s own generating projects and distribution system. Check the article below for the PSPCL Eligibility criteria and education qualification required for the various post in the department.
PSPCL Eligibility Criteria – Selection Process
Before you apply for any of the exam in PSPCL then you must know the certain various things like eligibility criteria for it. There are various job in the department and every job require certain different specification but most of them are same. We are here providing you the qualification of the different group in the article below.
This is the lower rank job for the candidates and the education qualification required for this job is:
- A candidates must have 10th pass certificate.
- He should have National Apprenticeship Certificate Trade.
- All the candidates must have passed Punjabi (at least Matriculation or equivalent to it).
Junior Electrical Engineer
- A candidates applying for the post must have regular Diploma in Electrical/ E&E/ Computer Science/ IT Engg. With minimum 60% Marks.
- Full Time BE/ B.tech/ B.SC Engineering in Electrical and Computer Science with 50% Marks
- AIME in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT Engg. At least 505 Marks from Institution of Engineers.
Sub Station Attendant
- Full- Time regular course in ITI/ Electrical with minimum 6% Marks and 2 years apprenticeship experiences in PSPCL.
- Full time diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks.
- Regular diploma in Electronics and Communication and in Instrumentation and process control with 60% marks.
- Knowledge in Punjabi is required.
As the posts are different the age limit will also be different. Check the various age limit in the table
|Post Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Lineman||Minimum age is 18 years||Maximum age limit is 37 years|
|For all posts (Excluding Junior Engineer)||Minimum age is 18 years||Maximum Age is 30 years for General but no maximum age for other categories|
|Junior Engineer||Minimum age is 18 years||Maximum Age is 40 years for General but no maximum age for other categories|
How To Apply For PSPCL Recruitment 2019-2020
There are certain steps which you can follow in order to complete your procedure of applying online:
- At first after the recruitment notification is released log in ti the official website of the department.
- Search for the link for the link where you can get the application form.
- When you finish reading the instruction from the notification. Carefully fill all the asked information.
- Once you fill the form you are registered now you need to submit the fees. The fees can only be submitted online.
- After submitting the fees take the printout of the registration form for the future reference.
- Wait for the admit card and prepare for the exams.
Examination pattern for PSPCL
Just remember that the candidates who are applying for the post will be selected on the merit basis and this merit will be based on the marks obtained in national Apprenticeship Certificate. For getting the good marks check the exam pattern below:
- As there are various post n the department so there are different fields in which candidates apply.
- So, according to the post candidates will get the exam paper of 70 marks question based on their disciple.
- The rest of the exam will be divided in 3 parts General Knowledge, Reasoning and General English.
- Their will be negative marking in the question paper. So, for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|All categories except SC and Person with Disability||Rs. 1000/- per Application + Bank Charges|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 400/- per Application + Bank Charges|
|Person with disability||Rs. 500/- per Application + Bank Charges|
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you. If you find this information useful than share it on the social media profile. And for further queries comment in the comment box.