Join Merchant Navy: Merchant Navy is one of the biggest organization of the country and a recognized one. Every year many student apply for the exam of Merchant navy and few of them get succeeded. Today we are here providing you the information regarding to the Merchant Navy exam. You should know that in India this organization was formed before independence by Britishers in the year 1919 when a sea vessel SS Loyalty sailed from India to British. Since then to the independence the Navy was Ruled by Britishers and after the independence. Today, India ranked 15th in the world in terms of total DWT. India supplied 12.8% of Officers and around 14.5% of ratings to the world seafaring community which the highest from any other country. As navy is related to transporting good from one place to another. So, there are threats related to it by the pirates. To prevent this India trains its officers similar to coast guards with all equipment including combat training so that they can protect their vessel as well as their goods and people.
How to Join Merchant Navy in India
Merchant Navy provides opportunity to travel around the world for those who are in search of adventure and it also provide high remuneration along with different attractive incentives. Merchant Navy is completely different from Indian Navy as they deals with commercial services as compared to Indian Navy who provide defense to our international sea border. Merchant Navy. There are many courses through which you can join the Merchant Navy like AIMNET ( All India Merchant Navy Eligibility Test ). This is the entrance test which is started from to facilitate to screen candidates for Maritime Training and allied programmes. This exam is conducted by Offshore Shipping Academy. Today here we are providing you the information regarding to the exam and how can you apply and register yourself for the exam.
Merchant Navy Exam Registration
To give the exam you need to apply online and get registered on the official website of the Navy. So, that you can change the details if there is any error. As once you make the error in your application form it cannot be changed. Check the steps given below to get registered yourself.
- To get registered yourself you need to mention all the necessary personal information.
- You need to submit certain documents like Phone number, A Mail ID, a scanned photograph and signature.
- You need to mention all the information asked their Personal like Category, Mother & Father Name etc.
- After this you need to upload your photograph and signature.
- Once you fill all the necessary details submit the form and you will receive an OTP.
- Submit this OTP to complete the registration process.
- This registration will be saved and whenever you fill any other form it will be filled automatically.
Apply Online for Merchant Navy
Once you get registered you can apply anytime within the limit of given span of days:
- To apply you once again need to visit the official website and enter your registration ID with password.
- Now you are logged in.
- Search for the link from where you can get the application form.
- As you are already registered. So, you do not need to mention each and every personal details again and again.
- Just mention further information which is asked there.
- Now submit the form and fees as prescribed there.
- After submitting the fees you completed all the necessary steps of the exam application