LIC Salary Per Month 2021-22 of AAO, ADO, Agent, Development Officer: Guys, LIC is also known as Life Insurance Corporation Of India is the biggest government insurance provider in the country. This is one of the first and oldest Insurance Company which is still functioning.
We are today here providing you with the information regarding the per month salary of the employees serving at the various post like AAO, ADO, Agent, Development Officer and various others. The person on this post is appointed after conducting an examination and a screening process.
Few days before an exam related to these post was conducted from 6 to 13th July. If you are the one who had applied or planning to apply for the post then you are in the right place. Here we are providing you with the information regarding the Per Month Salary of AAO, ADO, Agent and various other posts. Along with the various incentives like HRA, DA and others. Check the article below for the various post per month salary.
LIC AAO ADO Agent Officer Salary Per Month 2021-22
How To Apply For the Post
If you are planning to apply for the post then you must know the complete step to apply for it. Below here are certain steps which can make your work easier.
- Go to the official website of LIC www.licindia.in.
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Careers’ link at the bottom.
- Click on the ‘CLICK HERE FOR APPLY ONLINE’ link.
- Click on the ‘Click here for New Registration’ button at the top.
- Read the important instructions and click on the ‘CONTINUE’ button.
- Enter the basic information for registration.
- An email and SMS will be sent to your registered email ID and mobile number on successful registration stating your log-in details
- Use the registration ID and password to log-in and complete the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature as per the rules mentioned there.
- Check all the details carefully before final submission.
- Make fee payment and once the fee status is updated successfully, take a print of the confirmation page.
LIC Monthly Salary Slip Details for All Posts
Below is the chart which can be beneficial for you to know the monthly salary of the people serving at the various post.
|LIC Salaries Per Month for All Employees / Posts|
|Agent||16000 – 41173|
If you want to Download an Offline Copy of the LIC Salary Table then Use this Link “LIC Salary Slip LIC Salaries Chart Slip“.
See More:- NDMC Payslip
LIC Employees Allowances, Insurance, Pay Scale, Pension Details
There are various allowances also which a person serving in LIC get these allowances are:
- Defined Contributory Pension Scheme
- Medical Benefit
- Group Insurance
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Vehicle Advance (2-wheeler/4-wheeler)
These are the various allowances which a candidates get on a regular interval of time but there is certain other addition in the income which candidates get along with salary like:
Dearness Allowance: It is a component of LIC salary forms around 40% of the Basic Pay. The DA can increase or decrease based on the CPI which is based on Inflation.
House Rent Allowance: The HRA depends upon the job location. Based on whether the LIC AAOs are posted in metropolitan cities, big cities or other locations. Then it is calculated 9,8 or 7 per cent of the salary.
These are the various allowances which a person working in LIC gets.
How a person is selected in LIC
To get a job in LIC candidates need to give a certain exam. The examination process is divided into a certain process like:
- Firstly they need to give certainly written exam which is divided into two steps. Prelims and Mains
- After the exam, the candidates will be called for an interview.
Employees category & Agents category: For a post like these you must have a Bachelor’s Degree from Government Approved University or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai
Others category: A Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
The age limit to apply for this post is a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years. The relaxation in the age is also there for the selected categories which keep on fluctuating. So, it will be good if you check it n the notification whenever it is released.
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you. If you find this information useful then share it on the social media profile. And for further queries comment in the comment box.