LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit, Qualification: Guys, you all know that LIC also known as Life Insurance Corporation Of India is one of the largest and the oldest Insurance providing company of the country. Every year the company issues recruitment notification for the various post like AAO, ADO, Agent, Development Officer and various other. For these post many candidates all over the country applies but only few can succeed. We are today here providing you the information regarding to the syllabus which the candidates need to revised before giving the exam. If you are the one searching for the syllabus of the exam then you are at right place. Here, you can get all the various information regarding to it.
LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit, Qualification
As there are many post and various field the age limit required for each post is different:
For AAO (Generalist)
- For this post a candidate must have a “Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute.
For AAO (IT)
- As it is the job related to the computer work so a candidates must have a Graduate degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, MCA or any other degree equivalent to it from a recognized institution or University of the country
For AAO (Chartered Accountant)
- A candidates needs to be an Associate member of ICAI.
- Graduate degree from a recognized Indian University or Institute and should passed or appearing in the Final of ICAI.
For AAO (Rajbhasa)
- A P.G. degree in Hindi/ Hindi with English Translation as one of the subject in Bachelor Degree
- PG Degree in Sanskrit with English & Hindi
Basic Computer: The person must have a basic computer knowledge and its certificate of basic Computer Training Course of minimum 60 days
LIC AAO Selection Procedure / Process
To get selected candidates need to pass series of test. These test make sure that only the eligible candidates are allowed for te last round of interview:
This is an objective test and the candidates need to get more than 50% marks to clear this exam. Various section of the exam is:
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs
- Computer Knowledge
- English Language with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension
The online test is divided in two pats Preliminary or Main exam
- You should know that here is negative marking in the exam and for every wrong answer ¼ marks is deducted.
- If the question is left blank, no penalty will be marked for it.
- It is compulsory that each candidate pass separately in each subject.
LIC AAO Interview
- Candidates those who will be successful in the Online test. They will be called for an Interview.
- Candidate who does not obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the Interview shall be disqualified for further selection.
- The number of candidates to be called for interview will be about three times the number of vacancies to be filled in subject to availability of successful candidates in the online examination.
Age Limit for LIC AAO
There is minimum and Maximum age limit set for the candidates:
- The minimum age limit for the candidates is 21 years. That means they can only apply after their gradation.
- The maximum age qualification requires for a candidate is 30 Years.
- Note: You will be glad to hear that there is relaxation provided for each candidates belonging to different categories. Check the relaxation given to each category in the article given below:
|PWD (Gen)||10 Years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (Gen)||5 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (OBC)||8 Years|
|Confirmed LIC Employees||Further Relaxation of 5 Years|
LIC AAO Online Application Form – Apply Online
There are certain steps which you can follow in order to complete your procedure of applying online:
- To apply for the post the candidates need to log in to the official website of the department.
- You need to read all the rules and regulation from the official notification.
- Find the link of the official application form where you can get the form and fill it up.
- Once you done filling up the you need to submit the fees.
- The fees can only be submitted online only.
- You must have a active bank account to submit the fees online for the exam.
- After submitting the fees take the printout of the registration form for the future reference.
The application of the candidates varies with every other post. So, we recommend you to read the notification carefully before submitting the fees online as the fees is not refundable once it is submitted.
- The candidates those who belong to the backward class or SC or ST category they are given concession in application fees according to the norms in the department.
- The fees can only be paid online mode.
- The online mode can only be paid through internet banking , ATM cum Debit Card or credit card.
- You must keep your registration card with you for the online payment.
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you. If you find this information useful than share it on the social media profile. And for further queries comment in the comment box.