LIC Exam Login: Friends, We know that every year LIC issues notification for the various recruitment in Indian and many of the candidates apply for it also. But only few can access to it as they are registered on the site. Many candidates fails to apply on time as they are not registered on the site. Today we are here providing you the information about how you can apply for the post and get yourself registered for it. As without registration you cannot follow the further procedure of the exam. To register and log in to the website check the information in the article below.
Registration For LIC Portal Job
There are many post vacant in the department and they are in search of eligible candidates. And the department issues various notification time to time so in order to prevent the candidates from filling information again and again they had provided the facility to register themselves and provide their information at once and this can be used all the time. All the personal information are mentioned in this article.
Check the points below to get yourself registered on LIC Website
- You need to have a valid Aadhar card, Phone number.
- Search for the column “Register Yourself”.
- Click on the link and fill the required information.
- Once you fill the information submit the form.
- You will receive an OTP on the phone number you mentioned.
- You need to mention this OTP to register yourself.
Your registration is complete save and remember your registration number for future reference.
How to Login to the licindia.in Website
- Visit the official website of the department.
- Search for the link of Log in. Once you get the dialog box you need to enter the registration number and pass word.
- After that you can apply for any recruitment you like
- When you reach the homepage you will need to look for the link regarding to the respective recruitment.
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you. If you find this information useful than share it on the social media profile. And for further queries comment in the comment box.
Also Check Some Important Links which are Given below.