ITBP Pay Slip, Salary Slip, Pay Scale 2019 Details Per Month: All the candidates those who are applying for the Indo-Tibetan Border Police, they all must be looking for the salary sip of each and every post. As the salary is the first thing in every job which is seen by the everyone. This force was established on September in the year 1996. The main aim of ITBP is to ensure the security of the borders of India and for matters connected therewith. The first head of the ITBP, designated Inspector General, was Balbir Singh, a police officer previously belonging to the Intelligence Bureau. The ITBP, which started with 4 battalions, has undergone expansion to a force of 60 Battalions with a sanctioned strength of 89,432.
ITBP Pay Slip, Salary Slip, Pay Scale 2019 Details Rank Wise
This force give their 24 hours in service in any type of disaster or chaos and provide rescue and relief also they played a important role in the Kedarnath tragedy of helping and serving the people. We are here providing you the salary cart of the people working on the department at any post. ITBP provides you the handsome salary and the various allowances and benefits of the department. Here we are providing you the each and every details of the post from their salary to incentives and the holidays. Check the article below for the ITBP Salary Structure.
ITBP Rank and Salaries Details
There are various post in the department and each and every position depends upon the ranks which a cadet serve. There are total 13 ranks in the ITBP and every post comes with lot of responsibility and lot of incentives and good salary. Below are the various ranks of the ITBP in descending order. Starting from the post of Constable and the cadet can reach to the Director General after every position but it requires so much time, responsibility and hardwork.
- Director General
- ADG (Additional Director General)
- DIG (Deputy Inspector General)
- DC (Deputy Commandant)
- Assistant Commandant
- Subedar Major
- SalarySI (Sub-Inspector)
- ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector)
- Head Constable
ITBP Salary Chart, Structure Per Month
Below is the salary chart of every cadet with the Grade Pay and Basic pay and the cash in hand.
Pay bands is the sum which is given that encompasses several pay levels, ranges or grades. It is a part of an organized salary compensation plan, program or system. In an organization that has defined ranks, pay bands are used to distinguish the level of compensation given to certain ranges of jobs to have fewer levels of pay.
A grade pay is a unit in systems of monetary compensation for employment. It is commonly used in public service, both civil and military, but also for companies of the private sector.
The actual amount of salary which is given to a person is known as basic Pay. When all the sum are included in all and the amount which a candidates receive is known as Cash in Hand.
|ITBP PIS 2019-20 Pay Slip, Salary Chart Online|
|Rank||Pay Band||Grade Pay||Basic Pay||Cash in Hand (app.)|
|DG (Director General)||Apex||–||80000||80000|
|DIG (Deputy Inspector General)||37400-67000)||8900||40000||49000|
|DC (Deputy Commandant)||15600-39100||6600||18750||23350|
|ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector)ajor||5200-20200||4000||9000||12000|
|ADG (Additional Director General)||67000-79000||10000||43000||59000|
You Can Also Download Offline PDF File of ITBP Salary Chart from -> ITBP Pay Slip.
Other incentives in ITBP
- Ex Gratia- Payment: It is an amount paid over and above the pension benefits of a retiring employee. It is given voluntarily, out of kindness or grace. In law, an ex gratia payment is a payment made without recognizing any liability or legal obligation.
- Dearness Allowance: This allowance is calculated as a percentage of an Indian citizen’s basic salary to mitigate the impact of inflation on people. It is type of an supplement which a candidates receive in his salary.
- Housing Rent Allowance: Commonly known as HRA, it is an amount which is paid by employers to employees as a part of their salaries. This is basically done as it helps provide employees with tax benefits..
- As an officer, there are many loans which you can take like House building loan, Computer Loan, and Conveyance Loan.
- Educational Opportunities: There are many educational opportunities given to a children of the candidates. They are given admission in military schools and further educational institutions.
Other Common Incentives
There are many other incentives which are given to the person along with the salary, but these are very rare incentives. Some of the allowances which all the candidates get are listed below:
- Admissibility, quantum
- Leave encasement service to the retired employees.
- Dearest allowances
- City compensation allowances
- Detachment allowances
Hope that you like the information shared here. If you like the information then please share and for any queries comment in the comment box.