How to Become IPS IAS IFS IES Officer After 10th 12th: Everyone wants a job wit comes with the job security and have a high 6 digit salary. To have a job like this with several various perks parents at an early age try to send their kid at school where he/ she can learn knowledgeable things and have a good education. At an early age student learn what is good for them and which field they want to go so that they can have job in their desired sector. They are told that the most safest option after your 10th and 12th is Army, IPS, IAS, IES and IFS. These are the most safest job ever as all of them require too much of hard work and most importantly they are the post of Central Government. We are today here providing you the information relating of how you can join the IAS, IFS, IPS and IES. Check the article below for it.
How to Get a Central Government Job In India
It is very difficult to get a job in the central Government. As this job comes with lots of responsibilities. Every year many people apply for the exams wishing to join these services. All of these post are very different from each other. Like IPS ( Indian Police Services ), IAS (Indian Administrative Services), IFS ( Indian Forest Services ), IES ( Indian Engineering Services ). All the people those who are apply for these jobs they play a crucial role in the development of the country. As the post are different we are providing you the information separately.
How to Become a IPS Officer After 12th
Indian Administrative Services
IAS is the one of the three administrative arm of the All India Civil Services. Together IAS, IPS and IFS forms the civil services of India. Members of these three services serve the Government of India as well as the individual states. IAS officers may also be deployed to various public sector undertakings. The IAS is a part of the permanent bureaucracy of the nation, and is an inseparable part of the executive of the Government of India. As such, the bureaucracy remains politically neutral and guarantees administrative continuity to the running party.
Eligibility Criteria For IAS
To join the IAS Academy you need to give exam and clear the merit only then you are allowed to study for it. After clearing the exam you need to study for a while inn IAS training school which is situated in Mussoorie Dehradun, Uttarakhand. IAS Exam is conducted once a year and every year many people try their luck to clear the exam. This exam was conducted by UPSC Check the article below for eligibility criteria of IAS.
- The minimum required by a candidates to fill this form is that they need to be minimum 21 years of age and maximum should be 32 years. In between this the candidates have 5 attempt.
- There is also a relaxation for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe and it is 5 years and those who belong to Other Backward Classes is 3 years.
- Candidates those who having domicile of J&K from January 1981 to December 31st, 1990 Will also have relaxation of 5 Years.
- If someone who had given their services in Defense personnel and is disabled during hostilities is given relaxation for 3 years.
- Five years relaxation is for those candidates who belongs to ex-serviceman including commissioned offices.
- To apply for the job a candidates must have a graduation degree in any disciple from any recognized state or central university.
- Candidates those who are waiting for the result of the exam of their final year of graduation they can also apply but must have a degree by the time of Main Exam.
- Candidates holding professional or any technical degrees can also apply.
- Candidates who are having any medical degree can also allowed but they should complete his or her internship.
How to Become a IPS Officer In India
Indian Police Services
Indian Police Service ( IPS ) is the another Civil services Office of India. Formed in the year 1948 and controlled by Ministry Of Home Affair. The exam is is conducted once a year by Union Public Service Commission. There are several branches of IPS like Crime Branch, Criminal Investigation Department, Home Guards and Traffic Bureau.
Responsibilities of an IPS Officer
- His main responsibilities is to safeguarding people.
- He serves for both state and Central Government.
- Together with IAS their responsibilities increase to improve Law and Order at district level.
- Their main role is to lead the Intelligence like RAW, IB, CBI and CID.
IPS Officer Eligibility Criteria
A candidates must have a bachelor degree from any of the universities by the UGC or any other equivalent degree from recognized board or university of the country.
How to be an IFS Officer In India
Indian Forest Services
IFS or IFoS stands for Indian Forest Services. Just like IAS and IPS this is also the most prestigious exam of Indian Civil Services. It is a Central Civil service as Foreign policy is the subject matter and prerogative of Union Government. The Ambassador, High Commissioner, Consul General, Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations and Foreign Secretary are some of the offices held by the members of this service.
Eligibility Criteria of IFS Officer
The education qualification for IFS is slight different then any other Civil Service Exam. A candidates must have a bachelor degree in any both the following subject. Check the education qualification below:
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Forestry and
The bachelor degree should be from a recognized board or the university of the country.
How to Become IES Officer in 2019-20
Indian Engineering Services
Engineering Services Examination is conducted annually for selection of officers for the engineering services that meet the technical and managerial functions in various fields of Engineering of the Government of India. Many candidates take these exams, competing for limited posts. IES officers are selected Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). This is the most sought after career for the engineering graduates. Candidates those who are planning to apply please check the Education Qualification below:
Eligibility Criteria of IES Officer
- A candidate must have a bachelor in Engineering from a recognized university of the country.
- You can also have a Diplma and Degree in Engineering from such freign university.
- Passed graduate membership examination of the Institute Of Electronics and Telecommunication.
Eligibility for All the Civil Services
- Candidates those who cleared the Preliminary and Main Exam are allowed to give a medical exam.
- It is one of the measure to be fit and healthy for this job both mentally and physically.
- If the candidates fail to fulfill all the requirement they are not appointed.
- There are many hospital as prescribed in the notification for the medical check up.
Other than IAS, IFS and IPS required some other physical standard.
- The minimum height to apply for IFS and IPS is Men- 165 cm and Female- 150 cm.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST is 5 cm or the candidates belonging to Gorkhas, Garwahalis, Assamese Kumaonis and tribals of Nagaland.
- Chest: Men (84 cm), Women (79 cm).
- Myopia: Should not Exceed minus 4D
- Hyper myopia: Should not exceed plus 4D.
- Eyesight: Corrected Vision (6/6 or 6/9) and In corrected Vision (6/12 or 6/9)
- A candidates who is apply must be a citizen of Indian.
- Any resident from Nepal, Bhutan who is now permanently setup in India can also apply but for only IAS and IPS and for this also they need to issue a certificate of eligibility.
- Refugee from Tibet who settled here before January 1962 can also apply.
- A person who wants to apply who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and Eastern African countries as mentioned in the notification who are having intention of permanently settling in India can also apply.
The examination pattern of the Civil Services exam is decided by the UPSC. It is common like just any other government exam. There are three parts of the exam:
- The first is the Preliminary exam which is conducted to scrutinized the candidates on the basis of their reasoning and general knowledge.
This exam contains multiple choice question which usually have questions related to the graduation degree.
This is the last step of exam here the examiner will judge you on the basis of your appearance and communication skills.
How you can join Civil Services after 10th 12th
If you are planning to join the Civil services after your school then you need to be prepared. As first you need to have a bachelor degree, so we recommend that you must take admission in one of the recognized university. We like to advised you that it does nit matter the subject of the course. So, take the admission in the subject which you already studying in your 12th.
Syllabus For Preliminary Exam
- The preliminary Exam was divided into two parts (General Studies Paper 1 & 2).
Syllabus For Paper 1
- The question will be of Multiple Choice Question. The various parts of Syllabus is:
- Current events.
- Indian History.
- Indian Geography, Polity and Governance.
- Economic and Social Development.
- Environmental Education
- General Science.
Syllabus For Paper 2
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Question
- Mental Ability
- Basic Relation and Numbers
Syllabus For Civil Services Main Exam
- Candidates will now be required to take only one optional at first there are two.
- General Studies is now divided into four papers instead of two papers.
- The papers on ‘Indian Language & English’ will be qualifying in nature.
- A separate paper on ‘Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude’ has been included as part of General Studies.
- Marks for interview have been reduced from 300 to 275 marks.
- Marks allotted for different papers (General Studies and Optional) have been reduced to 250 per paper.
- Candidates will have the option of answering any of the question papers(except Qualifying Papers) in any of the Indian languages.
Hope that you like the information shared here if you have any queries relating to the article than please comment in the Website comment box.