IOSMS Pay Slip, Salary, Pay Scale for Teachers 2019-20: Guys, the job of the teacher are very gentle noble. Teaching someone is considered to be a greatest cause. The job of teacher is not easy they need to be preparing for every difficulty faced by the student and they need to fix it. There are many schools across the country. They are basically private and government. Every year many students find the job in this occupation. Being a teacher in the government school is considered to be great as they come with lots of perks and a good salary. Every year many student give the exam for the job of teacher and those who are lucky gets the job. We are today here providing you the information related to the Salary, Incentives and Allowances related to this job. You can also have the information of the IOSMS Pay Slip Download.
IOSMS Teachers Payslip, Salary, Pay Scale Details
The candidates those who are applying first thing they see in the job is the salary that what is the monthly salary they are paying. We like to tell you that salary is the mix of various things such as Basic Pay Grade Pay and other incentives. Check the cash in hand salary of each post in the article below
|IOSMS Primary Teachers Salaries|
|Post Name||Pay Scale||D.A. (%)||H.R.A (%)|
|Principal||Rs. 78,800 to Rs. 209200||7||24|
|Vice Principal||Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500||7||24|
|PGT||Rs. 47,600 to Rs. 1,51,100||7||24|
|TGT||Rs. 44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400||7||24|
|Librarian||Rs. 44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400||7||24|
|PRT (Primary)||Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400||7||24|
Offline File for Salaries Details : Download Now
The salary structure is same throughout the year for all the teachers as prescribed by the government. Above you see the various post of the teachers and their basic pay and the various allowances they regularly get with the salary. Check the various allowances a teachers get in the article below:
- A.: Dearest or Dearness Allowance is based on the 7% of the salary. It is the monthly allowance which is included in the salary.
- Housing Rent Allowance: This allowance is given t the employees which are serving and living in their own houses but those who are living in govt. quarters they are resisted from this.
- Grade Pay: The Grade Pay is the amount which is given to the government employee which is received after the basic pay & it depends on the class of the employee.
- Miscellaneous Allowances: It is given at the 40% of the salary which includes phone , shift , travel allowances etc.
IOSMS Primary Teachers Pay Slip & Salaries Details 2019-20
You can check the payslip on the article below first you need to wait in line to get the slip. Now you can get it online. Now, you do not have to wait in lines for hours to take your pay slip.
- Go through the official website of the department https://osms.wbsed.gov.in/.
- Search for the employee log in tab there.
- After clicking on that the new window will appear on it.
- Enter all the various information which is asked there.
- After clicking all the various information submit the form.
Selection Procedure For FCI
- First check the notification of the teacher job and know the eligibility criteria.
- When you check the notification just enter to the official website.
- Search for the link of applying online for the exam.
- Once you find the link of the exam click on it a form.
- Fill the form and the information asked there.
- After filling up pay the application fees.
- Fees can only be submitted online.
- Once the fees is paid all you need to do is wait and prepare for the exam.
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you. If you find this information useful than share it on the social media profile. And for further queries comment in the comment box