Intelligence Bureau Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit & Education Qualification: Those who are in search of well settled government job for them we are here providing you the information regarding to such jobs. Intelligence Bureau is one of the most important department of India which is controlled by Ministry of Defense. The main aim of IB is to provide useful information to the various department which are related to it like Army, Navy and Air Force and to RAW. Information like Intel of the other countries which are a threat to our country. Every year this department issues various information regarding to recruitment on some of the post. Today we in this article you will have the information on such post like Age Limit, Eligibility criteria and many more. Check the article below for Intelligence Bureau Eligibility Criteria.
IB Eligibility Criteria for ACIO, Deputy Director, Senior Accountant
Before you apply for any of the post in Intelligence Bureau. You must know the certain various things like eligibility criteria and how to apply for it. There are various job in the department and every job require certain different specification but most of them are same. We are here providing you the qualification of the different group in the article below.
Education Qualification for Intelligence Bureau
There are many post which are vacant in the department and for each post the education qualification is different. Check those below:
- Deputy Director: Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc) from a recognized Institute.
- Senior Accountant: A bachelor degree in any disciple from any of the recognized board of the country.
- Junior Intelligence Officer: 10+2 certificate with Maths and Physics and 2 years of IT Course from any of the recognized board in Radio Technician, Electronics and Electronics and Communication.
- Senior Research Officer: The applicant must possess a master’s degree in Economics or Statistics or Business Administration or management or course.
- Security Officer: degree in Electrical or Electronics or Communications Engineering or MSc in Physics /Chemistry.
- ACIO: Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.
Age limit Criteria for IB Officers
Check the Age limit in the table below:
|Post Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|ACIO||Minimum Age 18 years||Maximum Age 27 Years|
|Deputy Director||Minimum Age 18 years||Maximum Age 32 Years|
|Senior Accountant||Minimum Age 18 years||Maximum Age 28 Years|
|Senior Research Officer||Minimum Age 18 years||Maximum Age30 Years|
|Security Officer||Minimum Age 18 years||Maximum Age 25 years|
|Junior Intelligence Officer||Minimum Age 18 years||Maximum Age 25 years|
How To Apply For IB Various Recruitment 2019-2020
There are certain steps which you can follow in order to complete your procedure of applying online:
- To apply for the post the candidates need to log in to the official website of the department.
- Search for the link of the official application form where you can get the form and fill it up.
- First read all the rules and regulation from the official notification submitted.
- When you finish reading the instruction from the notification. Carefully fill all the asked information.
- Once you fill the form you are registered now you need to submit the fees. The fees can only be submitted online.
- After submitting the fees take the printout of the registration form for the future reference.
- Wait for the admit card and prepare for the exams.
Intelligence Bureau IB Exam pattern Download
- The exam for Group 1 is divided in two parts. Preliminary and Mains
- The Preliminary Exam will consist of 200 question and each question is objective type and duration for it will be 3 hours.
- The total marks the paper is 300 marks.
- The second part of exam is Main Exam and it is conducted after the result of preliminary and the candidates those who cleared this exam are allowed to give this exam.
- The rest of the exam will be divided in 3 parts General Knowledge, Reasoning and General English.
- Their will be negative marking in the question paper. So, for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|All categories except SC and Person with Disability||Rs. 100/- per Application + Bank Charges|
|SC/ST Category||No charge for the candidates belonging|
- The fees can only be paid online mode.
- The online mode can only be paid through internet banking, ATM cum Debit Carder credit card.
- You must keep your registration card with you for the online payment.
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you. If you find this information useful than share it on the social media profile. And for further queries comment in the comment box.