Intelligence Bureau Salary, Payslip, Pay Scale, Jobs Profile 2019-20: Guys, every one dreams of having a well respected job and that to in the government sector. We are here providing you the detailed list of the certain jobs which can bring you both respect and good salary also they will have huge incentives. There are various jobs like this in Central and state government. One of the job is in Intelligence bureau. Every year two time this department issues a recruitment notification for the various jobs at different level. And as a result many candidates apply for them and try their luck to get the job. There are number of job profile which are vacant in the department and today we are going to tell you about it. Along with it we can tell you the payslip, pay scale and the various incentives which a candidate receive after getting a job.
Intelligence Bureau Salary | IB Officer Security Assistant Salary in Hand
The Intelligence Bureau is India’s internal intelligence agency, which was formed in 1947 under the control of Ministry of Home affairs. Tgis agency is responsible to collect the threatening intels relating to the country. Check the salary in the article given below:
Various jobs Profile
- Deputy Director/Tech
- Senior Research Officer
- Security Officer (Technical)
- Senior Accounts Officer
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer
These are the various jobs which are vacant in the department and for them the eligibility criteria is given below
Eligibility Criteria for Intelligence Bureau
- Deputy Director: Bachelor Degree in Engineering form a recognized university or institute.
- Senior Accountant Officer: Any Bachelor degree from a recognized university of the country.
- Junior Intelligence Officer: A candidates should be a student of science stream and also 2 years IT Course in Radio Technician, Electronics and Communication.
- Senior Research Officer: master degree in Economics or statistics or management or commerce.
Check the salary of each and every post in the table below:
|Intelligence Bureau Salaries Structure in India|
|Post Name||Basic Pay||Grade Pay|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||Rs. 15600- Rs. 39100||Rs. 5400|
|Assistant Security Officer||Rs. 9300- Rs. 34800||Rs. 4600|
|Central Intelligence Officer||Rs. 15600- Rs. 39100||Rs. 5400|
|Senior Accountant Officer||Rs. 15600- Rs. 39100||Rs. 6600|
|Research Officer||Rs. 15600- Rs. 39100||Rs. 6600|
|Research Assistant||Rs. 9300- Rs. 34800||Rs. 4200|
Offline PDF for IB Salaries : Download
Incentives and Allowances
The incentives and the allowances are all same like other government jobs.
- A.: Dearest or Dearness Allowance is Rs. 9299. It is the monthly allowance which is included in the salary.
- Housing Rent Allowance: This allowance is given t the employees which are serving and living in their own houses but those who are living in govt. quarters they are resisted from this.
- Grade Pay: The Grade Pay is the amount which is given to the government employee which is received after the basic pay & it depends on the class of the employee.
Salary Slip of Intelligence bureau Officers
You can also check this information online too. Now, you do not have to wait in lines for hours to take your pay slip.
- Go through the official website of the department.
- Search for the employee log in tab there.
- After clicking on that the new window will appear on it.
- Enter all the various information which is asked there.
- After clicking all the various information submit the form.
The selection procedure of each and every candidates is based on their reading and understanding skills. To know this the department had set various exam which the candidates need to clear at any cost. Check the selection procedure and exam pattern in the article below:
The examination patter is divided into three parts they are as follows:
- Written Exam: The written exam is divided into two parts Prelims and mains
- Medical: After clearing the written exam the candidates need to appear for the medical so that department can know if the candidates is not suffering from any kind of chronic disease.
- Interview: The interview is conducted to know the confidence and the communication and confidence of a candidates.
- Log on to the official website mha.gov.in.
- Search for the link of applying online for the exam.
- Fill the form once you click on the link.
- After filling up pay the application fees.
- After submitting the fees you will get an form download it for the future use.
- Now, wait for the admit card to be published and wait for the exam.
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you. If you find this information useful than share it on the social media profile. And for further queries comment in the comment box.