Ambala Punjab Indian Army Female Bharti Recruitment 2019 Dates: Guys, today we are here providing you the special article relating to the open recruitment rally for the Indian Army. The rally will be conducted in the Ambala cant region for the Various post. We like to tell you that the Recruitment Rally also known as open bharti is conducted every year across the state. The special thing about this rally is that it is completely for the female candidates. Earlier only male candidates can join the Army but now women’s are also showing interest and joining the force. But due to limited seats in the exams many candidates fail to do so. So, the department conducts open rally to join more eligible candidates the Indian Army. Joining Indian Army requires a lot of hardwork but once you join it you will have so many responsibility on your shoulders. Today we will give information relating to the Ambala Punjab Indian Army Female Bharti. Read the complete article as this can be completely beneficial for the candidates those who failed to crack the written exam. This can be their golden opportunity once again to join the army. Check the article below for complete details.
Indian Army Female Bharti In Ambala Punjab
|Authorized By||Headquarter Ambala|
|Post name||Various Posts|
Education Qualification for Female Bharti Punjab
Soldier General Duty: The minimum qualification is matric 10th /SSLC or any other degree equivalent to it. A candidates must have 45% marks in aggregate in regular subjects and minimum 33% in all the subjects.
Age Limit for Army Female Recruitment Punjab
A candidate who is applying for the above mentioned post need to have minimum age of 17.5 years or maximum 21 years.
- A candidates should not be more than 21 years of age his application will be rejected if his age does not match according to his certificates.
- The age should be attained as on 1st April 2001.
- Special relaxation is also given to the candidates those who belongs to the special category other than General Category.
- The minimum required height is 152 cm not less than it for the general categories.
- The weight should be proportionate to height and age as per army medical standard.
Relaxation is given to the candidates belonging to the people relating to the areas like
Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya and Assam, Gorkha and Gadwalis.
All the candidates those who are taking part in the rally need to perform certain various test in order to prove their stamina and physical strength. The qualification for the test is given below:
The race will be of 1.6 km and it needed to be completed in
- In 7 min 30 sec for 60 marks.
- In 5 min 31 sec to 8 min for 48 marks.
The marks are divided according to the time they take:
- 10 beam Complete: 40 Marks
- 09 beam Complete: 33 Marks
- 08 beam Complete: 27 Marks
- 07 beam Complete: 21 Marks
- 06 beam Complete: 16 Marks
- 06 beam nothing complete: fail
- Pull Ups: A candidates need to put atleast 6 pull ups with full quality to get qualify.
- 10 fit Ditch: Qualify
- Zig Zag balance: Qualify
Ambala Female Indian Army Bharti Recruitment 2019
The relaxation in marks is also given to the candidates those who represent themselves at some level or from the family who have background of ex-servicemen and other:
|Category||Soldier GD||Clerk/ Store Keeper/ Nursing||Tradesman|
|Child Of Servicemen/ Ex- Servicemen/ War Widow||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|NCC Certificate A||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC Certificate B||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC Certificate C||Exempted from Commen Entrance Test||15 Marks||Exempted from Commen Entrance Test|
|NCC ‘A’ Certificate C holders who participated in Repubic Day Parade||Exempted from Commen Entrance Test||Exempted from Commen Entrance Test||Exempted from Commen Entrance Test|
|Candidates having O+ level certificate issued by DOEACC||15 Marks For Soldiers/Clerk/ Store Keepers||10 Marks|
|Represented India at International Level||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented State at National Level||15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State Level and secure 1st & 2nd Position||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
The next step for the Selection is the Medical Test:
- Candidates those who are medically fit they will be given admit card for the Common Entrance Test.
- For the Medical test candidates should report on the designated hospital on the 5th day from date of initial medical.
- Candidates need to clear the wax of both the ears & treated ear infection.
- Get treated for hernia, piles and any oter skin diseases.
- Body hairs should be shaved
- Proper bath on the day of medical.
- Body tattoo are only allowed on the inner parts and not visible
- Admit card
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Address Proof
- Character Certificates
- NCC Certificates
- SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW Candidates Relationship Certificates
- Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate
- Single Bank A/C
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
How To apply for Ambala Women Army Recruitment
- If you want to apply for the post you need to visit the official website of the department.
- Search for the recruitment link.
- When the application page appears you need to fill the respective information asked there.
- It is to compulsory to fill the information marked with the sign (*) on it.
- You must fill all the information and submit the form before the last date.
- At last you need to submit the application fee but only for the selected categories.
So if you think that Our Article on Ambala Punjab Female Army Recruitment is useful for you then Don’t Forget to Share This Post on Social media Websites such as Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and on WhatsApp.