Indian Army 2019-2020 GD, Clerk, Tradesman Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, Height, Chest, Weight: Indian Army Eligibility for the Soldiers GD, Nursing Staff, and for the Technical staff and many other job in the department and we are here providing you all the relating information.
Eligibility for Indian Army GD Clerk Soldier
Every year Indian Army issues the recruitment for the various post in the department from the various mode like direct bharti, examination or through the direct interview.There are 3 branches of the Indian Army which are Army, Air Force and Navy respectively. All these three branches defend border of the country at any cost. Every year there are many post vacant in the department some time for the recruits those who are appearing in their school or in the graduation while they have experience in a particular field. It depends on the department that how the vacancy is to be filled either by written exam or by the direct recruitment.
Indian Army Qualification Details 2019-20
Indian Army is an very important branch of the Indian Defense system and everybody those who wants to serve this nation they buckle down a lot of hardwork. Applicants the individuals who need to get a post in the division they have to know the specific tenets and control and different data like the qualification criteria of the activity. We are here giving you the information which you should know before applying for the various post in the department.
There are many various ways through which the candidates can join the Indian Army easily one of them is the written exam and another exam is the direct recruitment. The written exam is for the students those who want to join the Army at the officer level and they need to have the educational qualification as asked.
Indian Army Education Qualification Details for Havildar, GD, Clerk, Soldier
The education qualification which competitors need is specified underneath as the post are distinctive as per the parts of the department. There are numerous ways you can join this division. As there are numerous branches in the office you can join the department through various exam. The various exam for the Indian Army are:
Although their are various jobs which require different types of education qualification and the exam is conducted separately but the most famous exam for joining the Army is:
- National Defense Academy
- Combined Defense Services
The Indian Army open up the opportunities for the person those who are having 10+2/Intermediate, graduates, having diploma in technical and mechanical branches and postgraduates from any fields. In any case, this is only a reduced type of qualification criteria the point by point criteria is given underneath.
The age limit is very different as the mode of the entrance are different. Check below for the various entries.
- If you are entering in the department through the exam of NDA then you must be minimum of 17.5 years of age and maximum should be 21 years of age.
- Combined Defense Services you can apply for this exam after completing your graduation and the age limit is set between 20-24 years.
- There are certain Schemes which many universities follow in order to grab the deserving candidates. The age limit for this is minimum 20 to maximum 26 years.
Indian Army Physical Test Details 2019-2020
Indian Army is a job with many responsibilities and some of them require a lot of hard work and for the candidates must be well fit and they must stand on certain criteria as set by the department. There are certain places where common man cannot even think about standing but these brave souls give their services in those areas and some of them also see harsh climate. To survive in such condition soldier need to be very tough and mentally very strong. Check below about what are the certain physical standards you need to have to have a job.
A candidate before applying must have at least minimum height of 148 cm and the most maximum of 178 cm with a related weight according to height.
With the height, body parts should be in length like
- Leg: Min. 99 cm and Max. 120 cm
- Thighs: Min. 64cm
- Hight(Sitting): Min. 81cm and Max. 96 cm
The base weight as set by the department is 43 kg and the maximum is 67 kg however the weight can differ as indicated by the post and the age of the individual.
Indian Army SSB, Interview and Medical Exam
Once you are thorough with the Indian Army exam and the physical round you are selected for the various other exam like your SSB, Medical Exam and Interview session.
After the written exam candidates need to clear the SSB for the job. In SSB there is a certain task which candidates need to perform in front of the officers s that they can check that whether the candidates are fit for the job or not.
This test is of five days and in this candidates goes through a various task to prove them to the authority.
- At first, you have to confirm all your required documents.
- When you checked every one of your archives. You will be permitted to give the mental test this guarantees the applicants are rationally fit to outperform all the unforgiving conditions which will emerge in future and they can work in each circumstance.
- When you clear this stage you will be given a physical trial of running, Push ups and pull ups and some more.
- Toward the finish of all the test, you will be permitted to give the meeting before the senior officer. Along these lines they can check the professional ability of the hopefuls and their legitimate behavior.
Candidates need to run the various task in which they need to do the following things like:-
In running, candidates need to run 1.6 km in 5.30 min for Group 1 and for Group 2 candidates need to run in 5.30 to 6 min and the marks for them is 60and 48 respectively.
The marks are allotted in this test and they are as follows
- 10 Pull Ups: – 40 Marks
- 9 Pull Ups: – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull Ups: – 27 Marks
- 7 Pull Ups: – 21 Marks
- 6 Pull Ups: – 16 Marks
Once you clear your SSB you will be getting a date afterward for you medical for which you need to come later. This test fundamentally involves watching that whether the applicants are not having any kind of perpetual ailment but rather there are sure different other test takes after.
- Vision: Minimum Visible Acuity is 6/6.
- All the applicants must not suffer any kind of ill effects of shading and night visual deficiency.
- All other therapeutic criteria are to be approved by the Air drive Medical Authorities and there choice is last.
Some other tests are:-
- Hearing and vision examinations
- Urine and blood tests
- Drug and alcohol tests
- Muscle group and joint maneuvers, in underclothing
- Complete physical examination and interview
- Specialized test if required
Hope that the information provided here on “EduDad.in” is very crucial for you and if you get any useful information in Indian Army Upcoming Recruitment 2019-20 then please do share it on your social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp.