DSC Pay Slip, Salary, Pay Scale 2019-20 Per Month: Guys, Indian Army is a very vast sector, not for providing security but they are also responsible for providing number of jobs to the people by recruiting candidates for the war front or through the many subsidiaries attached to it like their logistics, statistics and canteen department. There is another department where the staff is recruited and it is Defense Service Corps or (DSC). We are here providing you the information related to the DSC how one can get a job and what are the various things you should know like Pay Slip, Basic Monthly Salary and the Pay Scale. The DSC is responsible for providing the security to the various ministry sites.
DSC Pay Slip 2019-20 Per Month After 7th Pay Commission
The Defense Security Corps (DSC), was formed in the year 1947 under the different name Defense Department Constabulary Center. At present this department have 31,000 personnel. Its main responsibility is to provide protection and security of designated Defense Installations against sabotage. The Defense Security Corps (DSC) provide security at various departments like Indian Ordnance Factories, India’s nuclear laboratories and Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) along with Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). The CISF is purely a civilian Central government security force and though the DSC is a force under the Ministry of Defense and it comprises mainly superannuated soldiers who are re-employed for a few years. We are here in the links below providing you the information related to the salary and the various incentives which are enjoyed by the department employees.
DSC Salary and Incentives
If you are working or planning to apply for this department then we like to inform you some of the details related to the Monthly Salary, Basic Monthly Pay and the various incentives and allowances enjoyed by the department employees.
The grade pay is based on the class or level of the employees according to the new 7th pay commission. It is only given to the government employees. The basic pay is the sum total of Grade pay and Basic Pay. It remains the same throughout until and unless the person get promoted.
The employees are recruited on the post of Sepoy at first then they can get promoted to various post. The hierarchy level is described below:
Sepoy >Lance Naik > Naik > Havildar > Naib Subedar > Subedar > Subedar Major
|DSC Payslip, Salary, Pay Scale, Grade Pay Details|
|Rank||Pay Band||Grade Pay||Military Service||Cash In Hand|
|Sepoy||Rs.5,200 to Rs. 20200||1800||2,000||25,000|
|Lance Naik||Rs.5,200 to Rs. 20200||2,000||2,000||30,000|
|Naik||Rs.5,200 to Rs. 20200||2,400||2,000||35,000|
|Havildar||Rs.5,200 to Rs. 20200||2,800||2,000||40,000|
|Naib Subedar||Rs. 9,300 to Rs.34800||4,200||2,000||45,000|
|Subedar||Rs. 9,300 to Rs.34800||4,600||2000||50,000|
|Subedar Major||Rs. 9,300 to Rs.34800||4,800||2,000||65,000|
|Lieutenant||Rs.15600 to Rs.39100||5,400||6,000||68,000|
|Captain||Rs.15600 to Rs.39100||6,100||6,000||75,000|
|Major||Rs.15600 to Rs.39100||6,600||6,000||1,00,000|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Rs. 37400 to Rs. 67000||8,000||6,000||1,12,000|
|Colonel||Rs. 37400 to Rs. 67000||8,700||6,000||1,30,000|
|Brigadier||Rs. 37400 to Rs. 67000||8900||6,000||—|
Offline PDF File for DSC Payslip Details : Download
Now, you know about the monthly salary of an employee serving in DSC now check for some of the incentives also:
- Medical Facility: The army has its own dispensaries and the person and his whole medical treatment is free of cost or for every chronic disease the medical expenses are reimbursed.
- Education Facilities: Since their job is not settle they need to travel to do their jobs. In this the families are most affected especially the children their education is most affected. They are provided education in the Army schools so their studies won’t be affected.
- Travel Facilities: Whenever the officers or the personals are travelling their incentives are reimbursed later. Even their bills in the hotels of their stay is also reimbursed.
- Dearness Allowances: It is given at the 5% of the salary and it is calculated as a percentage of Basic + grade pay updates every 3 months
- Miscellaneous Allowances: It is given at the 40% of the salary which includes phone , shift , travel allowances etc.
You can also check the salary through online mode on your PC and also on the application. Below we are providing you the steps of checking the Pay Slip:
Steps to Check the DSC Pay Slip Online
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on Employee self service link.
- Enter your user ID and Password in the employee self service.
- If you are not registered user then click on new user registration and register yourself in the official website.
- After enter your user id or password click on submit button.
- Then your profile page will open.
- The detailed description of your salary and incentives are mentioned there.
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you. If you find this information useful than share it on the social media profile. And for further queries comment in the comment box.