Indian Post Office GDS Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit: Guys, every one dreams of a settled job and here Indian Postal department plays a vital role. As it is a government job. So, the perks and incentives are good along with the salary. This is the great opportunity for the candidates those who are in search of a government job. There are total 28 states and 7 union territories in the country and every state has its own Post Office and many subsidiaries of it. The department need the candidates those who are eligible for the post and for this every year this department issues various information regarding to recruitment on some of the post. Today we in this article you will have the information on such post like Age Limit, Eligibility criteria and many more. Check the article below for Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Eligibility.
Gramin Dak Sevak Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process 2019-20
- Knowledge of the Local Language: If you are applying for the job than you must have studied the local language of the state or should have that language studied upto the class 10 in school.
- Basic Computer: The person must have a basic computer knowledge and its certificate of basic Computer Training Course of minimum 60 days.
- School Certificate: A candidate who is applying for a job should have 10th pass certificate from the recognized Secondary School Examination as it will be beneficial in the making of a Merit List,
- Cycling Knowledge: There are many places where the transportation is very rare so the department provide you a cycle. So, that you can go places very easily.
Age Limit for GDS
The candidates those apply for the job must meet minimum age requirement before they apply for the job. Check the age requirement in the article given below:
- The minimum age required for the job is 18 years.
- And the maximum age required is 40 years.
Note: You will be glad to hear that there is relaxation provided for each candidates belonging to different categories. Check the relaxation given to each category in the article given below:
- 5 years for SC & ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Government rules.
How To Apply Online for Indian Postal Service GDS
There are certain steps which you can follow in order to complete your procedure of applying online:
- To apply for the post the candidates need to log in to the official website of the department.
- Before filling up the form read all the rules and regulation from the official notification submitted.
- Once you finish reading the instruction from the notification.
- Find the link of the official application form where you can get the form and fill it up.
- Once you done filling up the you need to submit the fees.
- The fees can only be submitted online only.
- You must have a active bank account to submit the fees online for the exam.
- After submitting the fees take the printout of the registration form for the future reference.
Application Fees for Indian Postal Service GDS
|All categories except SC and Person with Disability||Rs. 100/- per Application + Bank Charges|
|SC/ST Category||No charge for the candidates belonging|
- The fees can only be paid online mode.
- The online mode can only be paid through internet banking, ATM cum Debit Card or credit card.
- You must keep your registration card with you for the online payment.
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you. If you find this information useful than share it on the social media profile. And for further queries comment in the comment box.