Gramin Dak Sevak Exam – Indian Postal Service: Guys, we earlier provided you with certain various information related to the Gramin Dak Sevak or Department of Posts(DoP).
This department issues recruitment notification from time to time whenever vacancies arise as there are many posts in the department and human power is the most important thing for the running of any government or private office.
Every year many candidates apply for the post in Gramin Dak Sevak but only a few get succeeded today we are here providing you with how you can apply for any post in the department and how you can get easily register yourself. So, you do not need to fill in your personal and permanent details again and again.
Register on Indian Postal Service GDS Online
As GDS or Gram Daak Sewak is a government department and all the application for the recruitment are filled online only. There are many post which acan be applied by single person and in order to prevent you from filling the application form. You can register yourself by providing your personal details at once. In this way you won’t need to fill the same information again and again.
Check the points below to get yourself registered
- You need to have a valid Aadhar card, Phone number.
- Search for the column “Register Yourself”.
- Click on the link and fill in the required information.
- Once you fill in the information submit the form.
- You will receive an OTP on the phone number you mentioned.
- You need to mention this OTP to register yourself.
- Your registration is complete save and remember your registration id and password.
GDS Online Login on Official Website www.appost.in
- You can only log in when you register first
- To know how to get register check the points above.
- To log in you need to visit the official website.
- After that, you need to get the link to login.
- When you find the link just put the registration number and password if you are registered earlier.
- After that, you can apply for any recruitment which is based on your qualification.
- Candidates need to get register in order to log in.