FCI Salary Slip, Pay Scale, Pay Slip 2019-20 of All Posts: Guys, The Food Corporation of India popularly known as FCI is an organization which is created by Government of India and is jointly run by state Governments and central government. Started in the year the 1965 and was headquartered at Chennai but later moved to New Delhi. It also has regional centers in the capitals of the states. Every state has its own regional office. Every year FCI issues a recruitment notification for the various jobs in the department and as a result many apply for it. And why not, FCI offers many jobs at good salary and the people serving in this department receives so many Incentives and various allowances. Today in this article we are going to discuss you about the various incentives ans the salary of various in this department.
FCI Salary Slip, Pay Scale, Pay Slip for JE Watchman Grade 3 Assistant
First we are showing you the various post which are available in the department and their basic salary. Check the table below for salary and Post in ascending Order:
|FCI Salaries for Grade 3 JE Supervisor Watchman|
|Assistant Grade-III (Depot)||Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 22,940|
|Assistant Grade-III (Accounts)||Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 22,940|
|Assistant Grade-III (Technical)||Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 22,940|
|Assistant Grade-III (General)||Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 22,940|
|Assistant Grade-II (Hindi)||Rs. 9900 to Rs. 25530|
|Typist (Hindi)||Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 22,940|
|JE (Civil Engineering)||Rs. 11100 to Rs. 29,950|
|JE (Mechanical Engineering)||Rs. 11,100 to Rs. 29,950|
|JE (Electrical Engineering)||Rs. 11,100 to Rs. 29,950|
Offline FCI Salaries File : Download Now
FCI Employees Incentive & Allowance
Just like any other government post a n employee in FCI receives the same incentives and allowances as it is the government job. Check the incentives in the article given below:
- A.: Dearest or Dearness Allowance is Rs. 9299. It is the monthly allowance which is included in the salary.
- Housing Rent Allowance: This allowance is given t the employees whuc are serving and living in their own houses but those who are living in govt. quarters they are resisted from this.
- Grade Pay: The Grade Pay is the amount which is given to the government employee which is received after the basic pay & it depends on the class of the employee.
- Miscellaneous Allowances: It is given at the 40% of the salary which includes phone , shift , travel allowances etc.
How to Download FCI Salaries Pay Scale Payslip Online
If you are applying for the FCI and want to know the salary of each and every employee or to check. You can also check this information online too. Now, you do not have to wait in lines for hours to take your pay slip.
- Go through the official website of the department.
- Search for the employee log in tab there.
- After clicking on that the new window will appear on it.
- Enter all the various information which is asked there.
- After clicking all the various information submit the form.
Selection Procedure For FCI
- You need to be aware when the notification is released.
- When you check the notification just enter to the official website.
- Search for the link of applying online for the exam.
- Once you find the link of the exam click on it a form will appear their.
- Fill the form and the information asked there.
- After filling up pay the application fees.
- Fees can only be submitted online.
- After submitting the fees you will get an form download it for the future use.
- Now, wait for the admit card to be published and wait for the exam.
- The exam is conducted in two steps Preliminary and Main
- After both the exam the candidates those who cleared the exam will be given chance to appear in interview.
- The one who cleared the interview will be given appointment letter.
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you. If you find this information useful than share it on the social media profile. And for further queries comment in the comment box.