FCI Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit & Education Qualification: Guys, earlier we provided you the information regarding to the recruitment in the FCI which is also known as Food Corporation Of India. FCI is the largest government body of India whose main aim is to provide the food all over the country and maintain its supply and make sure that everyone gets it in proper amount and reduce its wastage. Here, in this article we are providing information about the eligibility criteria of the various post which are vacant in the department. We will also provide you the syllabus of the exam in the later articles. Check the article below about the eligibility criteria of the job.
FCI Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit & Education Qualification
Before you apply for any of the exam you must know the certain various things before. Check the eligibility criteria for every post below. There are various job in the department and every job require certain different specification but most of them are same. We are here providing you the qualification of the different group in the article below.
- Civil Engineer: Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
- Electrical Engineer: Degree /Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience certificate if you are a diploma holder.
- Steno Grade-II: Graduation degree in any disciple along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer typing and shorthand respectively.
- Typist (Hindi): Graduation or any degree equivalent to it with p.m in Hindi Typing. Candidates those who are bilingual will be benefited.
- G. (III) Technical: Degree in B.Sc in Agriculture or Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology /Food Science.
Age Limit For FCI (Food Corporation of India)
As there are various category. So, each category have different age limit set as per the facility they receive . In the article below we are providing you the table where you can check the age limit of the candidates category wise:
|Name Of the Post||Unreserved||OBC||Schedule Caste||Schedule Tribe|
|J.E. (C.E. & M.E.)||28||31||33||33|
|Steno Grade II||25||28||30||30|
|AG- II (Hindi)||28||31||33||33|
|AG- III (All fields)||27||30||32||32|
The candidates belonging to different categories and they are provided with the different relaxation in the age. Check the relaxation in the article below:
- All the candidates belonging to the SC/ST and OBC categories they will be given relaxation of 5 years and 3 years respectively.
- The candidates those who are from well settled OBC category they are not falling in the relaxation policy.
- For Ex- Serviceman the Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as on 1st January 2019 by allowing the deduction of length of actual Military Service from his actual age and the resultant age should not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the Post for which he is seeking appointment by more than 3 years (8 years in case of SC/ST; 6 years in case of OBC Candidates)
To apply a person should know about the rules regarding to the nationality if he is not from India:
- A person should be a citizen of India.
- A person who is from Nepal Bhutan can also apply.
- A person who s a Tibetan refugee who settled in India before 1st January, 1962 can also apply.
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries and have intention of settling completely in India can also apply.
In every job candidates those who are applying need to give a written exam so that a company can select the eligible candidates. Check the exam pattern in the article given below:
- The exam will be of total 100 marks.
- To crack the exam the candidates need to get 50 % marks.
- The exam is divided in three parts.
- The three parts are English, reasoning Ability and Numerical Aptitude.
How To Apply For FCI Recruitment 2019
You need to follow the certain steps to apply for the job:
- At first you need to log in to the official website of the department fci.gov.in.
- Search for the link to apply online and click on it, you will get application form.
- Carefully fill all the asked information.
- Once you fill the form you are registered now you need to submit the fees. The fees can only be submitted online.
- After submitting the fees take the printout of the registration form for the future reference.
- Wait for the admit card and prepare for the exams.
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you. If you find this information useful than share it on the social media profile. And for further queries comment in the comment box.