CRPF Recruitment 2019-2020 : Notification on crpf.gov.in: Guys, the notification for the year 2020 for Central Police Force is now released any the department and all the eligible candidates those who eagerly waiting for the recruitment notification to join the Indian Army can apply now. This is the golden opportunity for the candidates those who want to join the forces. This notification is for both the male and female as per now there are total 2495 post vacant in the department. There are many types of post like in Tradesman and Technical. The notification is available on the website but we are also providing you the complete details about the posts. Candidates who are waiting for the notification can check there qualification and if they meet to it they can apply for it. The online application will be released soon. If you do not apply soon for the application the link will be deactivated. The selection and the recruitment will be done zone wise. Check the further details in the link given below:
CRPF Recruitment 2019-2020
After the notification is released many candidates had actually applied in bulk. The various zones for the recruitment are Bihar, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh (MP), Uttrakhand, West Bengal, Telengana, Andhra Pradesh, Kerela, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Goa, Jammu & Kashmir, Gujarat, Punjab, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan. The vacancy given are state wise which are divided in zones. This is the golden opportunity for the students those who are searching for the job in the government sector. Check the article below for the CRPF Constables vacancies and many other. We are providing you the general instruction about vacancies and its criteria like physical criteria, education qualification and many others.
- Applicants who have age between 21 years to 27 years for the post of Constable/ DVR posts and 18 years to 23 years for all other post (for Constables Tech and Trades post).
- The reservation is given to the candidates belonging to the SC, ST OBC, Ex-S and Other Reserved Category as per the rules and regulation.
- Candidates those who have a 10th pass certificate (Matriculation) or any other equivalent to it from a recognised board or university is eligible.
- This is the minimum qualification of the job but if you want more information as there are different post you can go to the notification for educational and technical qualification.
- Height: The required height for the male candidates is 170 cms for the male and 157 cms for the female candidates.
- Chest: This qualification is for the male candidates only andit is 80 cms Unexpanded and 85 cms when expanded.
- Weight: The weight is needed to be proportionate to the heights of the candidates as per the medical standards and govt. instruction.
- There is various relaxation for the various categories you can check the official notification for more details.
To pass the test candidates need to have cross the selection procedure of the exam. Check the procedure below:
- Physical Standard Test,
- Physical Efficiency Test,
- Written Exam,
- Trade Test and Detailed Medical Examination.
After all this, you need to wait for the admit card which you need to take at the date of examination along with all your all the certificates which are mention on the admit card. The exam is of 100 marks
In the exam, you need to clear certain task given to you which are
- Running: In this, you need to run for 1 mile and this exam is of 60 marks
- Pull Ups: This exam is of 40 marks.
- Balancing and Jumping: This test is conducted to check the balancing of the candidates to check that whether he is able to balance himself on climbing mountains and ropes. No marks are assigned in this test but he must pass according to the officials
There are certain various other incentives too which are given to the people giving their services in the department.
Basic Pay (7th pay)
Head Constable / HC
Assistant Sub Inspector /ASI
Sub Inspector / SI
Assistant Commandant /AC
Deputy Commandant /DC
Second in Commandant
Deputy In General /DIG
Inspector General /IG
Additional In General
Special Director General
Director General DG
There are various documents which you must have at the time of rally so that you can how them to the official for on the training registration which will authenticate you.
- Admit card
- Aadhar Card
- 2 Photograph
- 10th and 12th passing certificates
- NCC certificate (If you have)
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW certificates
- Pan card
Every candidates who want to apply for the job need to give the application fee which is non refundable and it is also relaxed in case of some candidates:
- If you belong to the General and OBC candidates then the fees is Rs. 100.
- If you are women candidates and belonging to the SC, ST, and Ex-Servicemen than you do not need to give the Application Fee.
- You can only pay fees through SBI Bank Challan Only, Net Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card.
How to Apply for CRPF Job Recruitment
- First you need to get registered use a valid Aadhar card and an active phone number.
- Visit the official website of the department
- Once, you visit the site search the link where you can Register Yourself.
- Click on the link and fill the required information.
- Information like personal details. Phone number, Aadhar number, Mother’s, Father’s name and many other.
- Once, you fill the information, press the submit button at the bottom.
- You will get another page of uploading Photo and Scanned signature.
- After that you need to get the link of Log in.
- When you find the link just put the registration number and password, if you are registered earlier.
- After that you can apply for any recruitment which is based on your qualification.
- Those candidates who are not registered earlier they need to get registered first.