CRPF Pay Slip Download 2019-20, CRPF Salary for Constable, CRPF Home Pay Scale, GPF Details: Every year lakhs and lakhs of people apply for the defense seervices in the country but only few are successful in this field. As this field requires a lot of time and hardwork. The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is India’s largest Central Armed Police Force and also considered to be World’s largest Paramilitary Force. It comes under the authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs and its main aim is to assist State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and counter insurgency. It came into existence as the Crown Representative’s Police on 27 July 1939. Here we are providing you the details relating to the CRPF Salary, GPF, Ranks and salary structure and other various incentives. CRPF have total 239 battalions and various other establishments, the CRPF is considered India’s largest paramilitary force and has a sanctioned strength of more than 300,000 personnel.
CRPF Pay Slip NGO 2019-2020 for Constable, Head Constable
Here were providing you the steps so that you can download the salry slip of the post you want to check. We like to tell you that you need to registered for that. If you are registered earlier than you need not to. Check the article below for the steps for online registration or to check the details.
Various Ranks in CRPF
CRPF have so many ranks in it. Starting from the post of Constable a candidates need to start its journey and if he had the capability he can go from one post to another through promotion the last post is General
Ranks In CRPF
- Head Constable
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Subedar Major
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Commandant
- Deputy Commandant
- Second in Commandant
- Deputy In General
- Inspector General
- Additional In General
- Special Director
CRPF Pay Slip 2019-20 Per Month – CRPF Salary, Pay Scale, GPF Details
Below we are providing you the salary chart which you can see to look the basic pay of each and every post along with the various grade pay also. There are certain various other incentives too which are given to the people giving their services in the department.
CRPF Salary, Pay Slip, Pay Scale of All Posts
|Rank||Basic Pay (7th pay)||Grade Pay|
|Head Constable / HC||15000-60000||9400|
|Assistant Sub Inspector /ASI||15000-60000||10400|
|Sub Inspector / SI||28000-100000||13800/14400|
|Assistant Commandant /AC||28000-100000||16200|
|Deputy Commandant /DC||46500-117000||19800|
|Second in Commandant||112200-201000||22800|
|Deputy In General /DIG||112200-201000||30000|
|Inspector General /IG||112200-201000||35000|
|Additional In General||210000-225000||–|
|Special Director General||225000-230000||–|
|Director General DG||225000-230000||–|
Other various incentives given by CRPF
Along with the Salary people are given various other incentives also as proportion to their salary, locality and the region they are working.
CRPF House Rent Allowances
This allowance is given by the department to the people those who are having their houses and not living in the government quarters. The House Rent Allowance or HRA is given to the people in various percent check that percent below:
- @30% shall not be less than Rs 5,400 per month (great hear than 50 lakh population cities),
- @20% Rs 3,600 per month (5-50 lakh population cities)
- @10% and (less than 5 lakh population cities) Rs 1,800 per month
Dearness Allowances for CRPF
- It is given at the 5% of the salary and it is calculated as a percentage of Basic + grade pay updates every 3 months.
CRPF Special Duty Allowances
- SDA @ 10% of basic pay to employees serving in North East Region
CRPF Children Education Allowances
- @ Rs.2250/- per month (Total Rs.27000/- per annum) for children studying class Nursery to 12th clas. Whenever DA increases by 50%, CEA shall increase by 25%.
- Hostel subsidy @ Rs.6750/- per month (Total Rs.81000/- per annum) for children studying in hostel.. Whenever DA increases by 50%, CEA shall increase by 25%.
- It is given at the 40% of the salary which includes phone , shift , travel allowances etc.
Now the government had also decided to give the Risk and Hardship allowances to the people too. Risk and Hardship Allowance for CRPF personnel from Rs 9,700 to Rs 17,300 per month for those up to the rank of Inspector and from 16,900 to 25,000 for officers.
Various Other Allowances
Along with the salary, candidates get the various different allowances for the services they are providing in the variable region and the circumstances they are facing. Some of the allowances which all the candidates get are listed below
- Admissibility, quantum
- Ex-gratia payment
- Leave encashment service to the retired employees.
- Dearest allowances
- City compensation allowances
- Detachment allowances.
- Hair Cutting Allowance
- Dress Allowance etc
CRPF Pay Slip Online Portal
You can also check the various information of the person on the official web portal as the details of each and every candidates are also available there too.
- Go through the official website of the department.
- Search for the employee log in tab there.
- After clicking on that the new window will appear on it.
- Enter all the various information which is asked there.
- After clicking all the various information submit the form.
- Once you logged in you can easily check the details of the CRPF Personnel salary.
There is also an option of download the app “CRPF Pay”. Once you download this app you can also check the information on your phone.
Hope that you like the information shared here if you have any queries relating to the article than please comment in the comment box.