BSNL Salary Slip, Pay Scale, Payslip of JE JTO JAO & Other Posts: Guys, BSNL is a abbreviation of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is a India’s first own telecommunications company ever. This company was started in the year 2000 and was headquarter in New Delhi. It’s main aim is providing telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO) as of 1 October 2000 on a going-concern basis. This company is now a largest provider of fixed telephone and broadband services. Along with telecommunication BSNL also provide lots of great jobs to the people. Nowadays BSNL is suffering lots of various problems and is in crisis. Apart this the main problem is lack of staff. There are many post vacant in the department for which the company keeps on issuing the recruitment notification time to time. We are today here providing you the information related to the salary the employee get and what are the various incentives and allowances also they get. Check the article below for that.
BSNL Salary for JE JTO JAO & Other Posts
Student of every field dreams to have a good job but after their graduation they are confused how to get a job. BSNL provides the job opportunities for the various people belonging to the different field and if they are related to their field they just need to clear a exam and after a interview the job is their. Check the salary in the article below and how to easily get the salary slip.
|BSNL Basic Pay, Allowance, HRA, EPF|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 16,400|
|Dearness Allowance||Rs. 18,283|
|H.R.A||Rs. 1,640 to 4,920|
|Other Allowances||Rs. 1,000|
|Salary in Hand||Rs. 37,323 to Rs. 40,603|
|BSNL EPF||Rs. 4,162|
|Total Pay||Rs. 41,485|
|BSNL JTO JE JAO Salaries Structure Per Month|
|Telecommunication Engineer||Rs. 429,000 to Rs. 469,000|
|JTO||Rs. 450,000 to Rs. 600,000|
|Junior Telecom Officer||Rs. 240,000 to Rs. 634,000|
|Accounts Officer||Rs. 420,000 to Rs. 800,000|
|Clerk||Rs. 111,204 to Rs. 120,000|
|Senior Sub Divisional Engineer||Rs. 500,000 to Rs. 831,000|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||Rs. 716,000 to Rs. 826,000|
|TTA||Rs. 290,000 to Rs. 350,000|
|DGM||Rs. 552,000 to Rs. 1,260,000|
Offline PDF File For BSNL All Posts Salaries with Allowance : Download Now
BSNL JTO JE JAO Incentives and Allowances
We are here providing you the list of various allowances which a candidates get while working in the BSNL:
- Employee Provident Fund (EPF): This fund is not included in the salary it is a amount which a employee receives once he gets retired from the job.
- Free Mobile and Landline Connection: As being an BSNL employee a candidates gets a free mobile and landline connection. They also receives discounted broadband connections.
- Residential Facilities: Person who is working away from home and have no other place to live he can stay in the companies quarter as long as they are working there. Alone or with their family.
- Medical Facility: The employees are provided medical facilities which means whatever the cost of medical treatment is it will be reimbursed later.
- Convenience Facility: Whenever the officers or the personals are travelling their incentives are reimbursed later. Even their bills in the hotels of their stay is also reimbursed.
- House Rent Allowances: It depends on where the person is living and it is decided on its basis.
Along with the various addition to the salary. There are many deduction in the salary too but they are also a type of benefit you get. Check the deduction below:
- Provident Fund: There are many provident fund like GPF and EPF which are deducted from the salary every year and is returned to you at the time of your retirement.
- TDS: Known as Tax Deductible Source and it is deducted by the company as income tax.
- Loans: The company provides various loans facilities to the employees from their account at very low rates as compare to the market rate.
How To download BSNL Salary Slip Online
For every job salary slip is one of the most important document for an employee because it shows you various details about your salaries which shows you the income of the month which consist including and excluding various addition and deduction. Follow the steps to download the BSNL Salary Slip
- Visit the BSNL SAP ESS portal for BSNL employee login.
- Enter 8 digit HR number removing the first.
- You must have got the password at the time of your registration enter it and press submit.
- When you are logged n search for the Employee Self Service.
- After then you will see a tag of Pay Information.
- Press the salary statement tag on it.
- You salary statement is present their and you can now download it.
So, if you think that Our Article on BSNL Salaries is useful for you then Don’t Forget to Share This Article on Social Media Websites. Also you can Post your Queries in Our Given Below Comment Section.